• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback credit card application experience

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I applied for the SBI Cashback credit card on October 10, 2022 (most probably; I don't remember the exact date).
They initially rejected my application without any verification (vKYC or offline KYC).
After that, as usual, I just requested SBI Card to reconsider my application.
Offline KYC document pickup and home verification were completed by the end of October 2022.
And finally, today, I gotthe final approval SMS.
The credit limit is just Rs. 10,000/-.

IMG-20221130-WA0037.jpg

Now, I'll send them my income and ask for limit enhancement.
Feel free to share your experiences.

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I applied for the SBI Cashback credit card on October 10, 2022 (most probably; I don't remember the exact date).
They initially rejected my application without any verification (vKYC or offline KYC).
Offline KYC document pickup and home verification were completed by the end of October 2022.

IMG-20221130-WA0037.jpg

Rejected straight away. Did some follow-up with the nodal officer and head customer service team, no use. No reason was specified, already had SBI card. Asked to apply after 6 months. End of story!

Rcbian

TF Buzz

IMG-20221130-WA0037.jpg

Please share how to increase limit and contact mail id.
They didn't ask my income documents during application got low limit.

cch

TF Select
I applied online, got video KYC done and approved within 1 week, in 9-10 days card was delivered. Got a credit limit of 2.7L on it. Was a much smoother process than HDFC, has been 5 weeks since I applied, still they’re calling and doing verifications. Thinking of asking them to just cancel my application now, expected HDFC to be better than SBI, but here we are 😂

Ram

TF Buzz

IMG-20221130-WA0037.jpg

I had Applied for SBI CB Card on 12th Nov and
Agent visited for verification on 14th Nov and he gave me an NeSL link for verification.
After 30 Min of KYC done card approved with 1.4L limit😁
No Income docs submitted

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

IMG-20221130-WA0037.jpg

Did you apply via Yono or Sprint ?

Patil007

TF Ace

IMG-20221130-WA0037.jpg

10K limit is joke. You already have more income and they can see rough idea from CIBIL as well. Dont know how SBI works.
I have applied Simply click without documents I was eligible. Don't know how much limit they will give.

yz_007

TF Buzz
Applied sometime in September, but was rejected straightaway without reason. Mail to reconsider did not have any positive response. But one fine day last month received the card at my address with 10K limit. However, I am still getting calls every week from SBI representative asking to apply for the card again as my previous application was rejected due to incorrect address.

PrabRatan

TF Buzz
Sbi really a Kalakaar Bank. They rejected my application first. When I send them mail for re-condering they call me for limit split permission. Now they reduced my limit of existing card as per my suggestion but cashback card not generated.
Currently their nodal desk replied that as of now my cashback card application not approved. They demanded income certificate again for re consider..Jane Aage kya hoga..

Rejected straight away. Did some follow-up with the nodal officer and head customer service team, no use. No reason was specified, already had SBI card. Asked to apply after 6 months. End of story!
My application was also rejected and am being told on calls that I can not have this card since I already have a simplyclick card

I have requested the sbi card customer care to reconsider application in past but I receive similar response that we can not process the application. Offline they tell me over call that simplyclick card holders wont be approved for cashback card. They do try to sell BPCL card almost always.