• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Cashback credit card application experience

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
I applied for the SBI Cashback credit card on October 10, 2022 (most probably; I don't remember the exact date).
They initially rejected my application without any verification (vKYC or offline KYC).
After that, as usual, I just requested SBI Card to reconsider my application.
Offline KYC document pickup and home verification were completed by the end of October 2022.
And finally, today, I gotthe final approval SMS.
The credit limit is just Rs. 10,000/-.

IMG-20221130-WA0037.jpg

Now, I'll send them my income and ask for limit enhancement.
Feel free to share your experiences.

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I applied for the SBI Cashback credit card on October 10, 2022 (most probably; I don't remember the exact date).
They initially rejected my application without any verification (vKYC or offline KYC).
After that, as usual, I just requested SBI Card to reconsider my application.
Offline KYC document pickup and home verification were completed by the end of October 2022.
And finally, today, I gotthe final approval SMS.
The credit limit is just Rs. 10,000/-.

IMG-20221130-WA0037.jpg

Now, I'll send them my income and ask for limit enhancement.
Feel free to share your experiences.
After sending them the income documents, what happened? What was the limit you got after that?

at the last step of the application the page displayed "Sorry we could not offer you a card right now or something" but got sms that my application has been successfully submitted & tracking link. However, upon tracking it shows your application has been submitted & a representative will call you. What could be the actual scenario here?

Last edited:

yusuf646

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
at the last step of the application the page displayed "Sorry we could not offer you a card right now or something" but got sms that my application has been successfully submitted & tracking link. However, upon tracking it shows your application has been submitted & a representative will call you. "What could be the actual scenario here?"
It means your application is declined 🙂

pprakash11

TF Prestige
hatho hath rejection, sochne ko ek pal na liya. aisa q? 😓 Account & CC deptt are separate i know but Sala 10L fd+SA bal & credit score about 780.
Mere saath bhi yehi ho raha hai pichle kareeb ek saal se. Itne saare credit cards hai even SBI ka SimplyClick Card bhi hai phir bhi instant reject. No loading, no waiting no ijjat🥲
SBI = Over leveraged ka chumtiya !!