• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SBI Card, here how to convert Visa to RuPay Credit Card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
SBI Card, here how to convert Visa to RuPay Credit Card:

Just saw this tweet -

5:47 PM · Jul 26, 2023 - Finally my #SBI #BPCL Visa #creditcard upgraded to #Rupay network on my request Initially denied to convert saying due to internal policy. I followed up regularly & asked the exact reason & concerned him about #RBI & Govt emphasis on #Rupay, cc to crpc@rbi.org.in

10:42 AM · Jul 29, 2023 - Today, i just received my #BPCL #Rupay #Creditcard upgraded from Visa Varient . Now, it can be used on the @RuPay_npci power of @UPI_NPCI scan n pay. This is 2nd #SBI card.

F2Lgv_baEAASuG8.jpg

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
7u73lt.jpg

abhishek751

TF Premier
SBI Card, here how to convert Visa to RuPay Credit Card:

Just saw this tweet -

5:47 PM · Jul 26, 2023 - Finally my #SBI #BPCL Visa #creditcard upgraded to #Rupay network on my request Initially denied to convert saying due to internal policy. I followed up regularly & asked the exact reason & concerned him about #RBI & Govt emphasis on #Rupay, cc to crpc@rbi.org.in

10:42 AM · Jul 29, 2023 - Today, i just received my #BPCL #Rupay #Creditcard upgraded from Visa Varient . Now, it can be used on the @RuPay_npci power of @UPI_NPCI scan n pay. This is 2nd #SBI card.

F2Lgv_baEAASuG8.jpg

What are the steps.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
What all core SBI cards are available on Rupay? Is Simplyclick available on Rupay? If so, which variant of Rupay? Do they have any cards that are in the Rupay Select Wellness category?
SBI RuPay credit card list -

SimplySAVE,
BPCL Platinum,
IRCTC Platinum,
Yatra (RuPay JCB variant),
Apollo (RuPay JCB variant),
Paytm SBI Card (RuPay JCB Platinum variant),
Paytm Select SBI Card (RuPay JCB Platinum variant),
Punjab & Sind Bank SimplySAVE RuPay card tieup with SBI Card

More SBI RuPay credit cards coming soon.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer

Strange

TF Legend
SBI RuPay credit card list -

SimplySAVE,
BPCL Platinum,
IRCTC Platinum,
Yatra (RuPay JCB variant),
Apollo (RuPay JCB variant),
Paytm SBI Card (RuPay JCB Platinum variant),
Paytm Select SBI Card (RuPay JCB Platinum variant),
Punjab & Sind Bank SimplySAVE RuPay card tieup with SBI Card

More SBI RuPay credit cards coming soon.
I heard IRCTC card isn't getting linked to UPI.

credit_debit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Bhai log, be careful while troubling the bank. Aaj kal gussa aaya to wo limit ghata dete hai. :)
On a separate note, if they allow easy portability, it will be helpful to all interested parties.
RBI while announcing the date (1st October), should also tell the procedure to be followed by all banks and customers else it will cause lot of confusion.
It should be similar to SIM portability experience with rules...like once ported, can't change for minimum 6 months to year.

Sahilhenzy

TF Ace
Mission accomplished! Converted my Paytm SBI Card Visa card to rupay one.

They denied many times but eventually they accepted the request and sent to product manager for final approval after 1 week I was not able to login in the app but today when I tried it was start showing rupay card.