• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Saphhiro LTF (Alumni offer)

arcticsagar

TF Buzz
I am eligible for getting Saphhiro LTF under the apparently newly launched alumni program. I already hold Magnus and DCB LTF. Is getting a Saphhiro worth it?
What are the benefits, if any, that aren't present in the two other cards I mentioned? Is dreamfolks card for international lounges included by default with Saphhiro cards?

Thanks

Card noob

TF Select
I am eligible for getting Saphhiro LTF under the apparently newly launched alumni program. I already hold Magnus and DCB LTF. Is getting a Saphhiro worth it?
What are the benefits, if any, that aren't present in the two other cards I mentioned? Is dreamfolks card for international lounges included by default with Saphhiro cards?

Thanks
Share insights about Alumni offer? Any pdf?

Prime Carlsen

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you please share about the alumni offer? Did you get any email, any article or communication from bank? And if you know then how can anyone check if they are eligible?

arcticsagar

TF Buzz
I received a mail on my college email from the alumni society. There isn't really much info as to what all colleges are eligible. Just a link to apply which only works via my college official email.

(Tier 1 MBA, non-IIM, if that helps)

newmakerhere

TF Premier
My colleague took car loan of Rs 10L from ICICI Bank a month ago. After 5-6 Days of Sanction he got official call from ICICI For LTP sapphire Card. no income proof asked. and he got his card within 3days with Dreamfolks after applied.