• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Saphhiro Amex Payment Failure on BMS

vishp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Last month, when I was booking for a movie using Amex variant, the payment failed. I tried 3-4 times and gave up, and booked with MC variant. This month, my friend who was booking using his Sapphiro Amex had the same problem.

Is anyone else facing this problem on Bookmyshow for Sapphiro Amex variant??

Shubham Yadav

TF Legend
Last month, when I was booking for a movie using Amex variant, the payment failed. I tried 3-4 times and gave up, and booked with MC variant. This month, my friend who was booking using his Sapphiro Amex had the same problem.

Must be a technical glitch or something

vissu295

TF Buzz
It doesn't work on BMS and customer care is clueless. I have tried last month and this month as well. I am frustrated that BMS customer care keeps asking for screenshot when there is really no error or useful information other than failed payment. And I am supposed to get better service for being BMS superstar. :ROFLMAO:

sjmajumder

TF Ace

Check this ...

vishp

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Check this ...
Thanks. But I am getting OTP. After entering OTP, payment failure. Getting sms as wrong expiry. Have complained to ICICI to switch my variant to Visa.