• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

S24 ultra or apple 15 pro max

I am in dubai right now I am in confusion about which mobile s24 ultra or iphone 15 pro max any suggestions please in dubai I want call recording but in dubai version there is no call recording option any body buyed in dubai and using s24 ultra install the call recording app?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I am in dubai right now I am in confusion about which mobile s24 ultra or iphone 15 pro max any suggestions please in dubai I want call recording but in dubai version there is no call recording option any body buyed in dubai and using s24 ultra install the call recording app?
Buy global version of s24 ultra .or buy Us version of s24 ultra .

You will find it .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I asked in so many shops but not find any USA version or global version
See iphone 15 max is great phone
But Samsung s24 is complete phone from ai to cam to gaming to smooth keyboard ♥️

For call recording... & Not able to find us/ global version..
Did u check at Samsung original store ?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If you are used to android for a long time then go for S24..
Otherwise if you are not particularly fussy about android/ tired of android/ want to try something new. Then Iphine 15..
You won't regret choosing Iphone even though you are new to it.
Probably it will last for atleast 4 years.
All the best

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
You won't regret choosing Iphone even though you are new to it.
Probably it will last for atleast 4 years.
Ppl buying max.. don't wait for 4 year to upgrade .
Apple will come with ai next update.& Everyone will jump again to buy new ones .
But sad part is limited things are available in India ..
Not even Vision pro

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Ppl buying max.. don't wait for 4 year to upgrade .
Apple will come with ai next update.& Everyone will jump again to buy new ones .
But sad part is limited things are available in India ..
Not even Vision pro
Yes, understand your point.
Thats why Apple has that much of cash reserves

sidp

TF Ace
Look out for us/global version of s24. It has call recording.
If you plan to buy with cc with 0forex mark up, choose local currency while swiping not inr.
Also check out which will be cheaper paying in local currency or taking money out of atm.

Calm Radiance

TF Premier
One word answer : iPhone.

Long answer : Used both of them and found in iPhone security is legit, android feels gimmicky IMO.

in Android to run apps, the app forces the user to give them the required permissions like calls, messages, camera, etc. to work even though the app doesn't need this info and if you don't allow the permissions - the app simply refuses to work.

iPhone I've not witnessed the above issue, all apps are completely in your control and it is you who decide which permissions to enable.

Also, apple can create virtual email addresses which I found very useful in apps in which you don't desire to sign-in using your personal email address.

Rest, in the end it's always an individual choice and go for what you want in a phone.

Last edited:

sidp

TF Ace
One word answer : iPhone.

Long answer : Used both of them and found in iPhone security is legit, android feels gimmicky IMO..

iPhone I've not witnessed the above issue, all apps are completely in your control and it is you who decide which permissions to enable.
It's called marketing.
In iphone 3rd party tracking is disabled. That doesn't mean apple itself doesn't track.
It's listening to you all the time and also reads your text/search history and all type of content.
Put your phone in front of you, and have a face to face conversation with your friends about a specific topic for half an hour. Then see the magic. You ll see ad on same topic. (Self tried & tested with friends)

The only difference is Google is allowing others to benefit from your data and apple wants it all to itself.

There was a time when samsung had more contrast in photo than apple, then "expert" used to say apple pics are more realistic. So better. When the situation changed, people opinion also changed now the same people say iphone pics are more appealing. So better. There is no remedy to circular reasoning.

Why Mona Lisa is the best painting?
- It has x, y, z features.
Why x,y,z features are important?
- it's present in important artwork like Mona Lisa.

I am not a fan of any brand.
I agree with you that iphones are most consistent user experience, best ram/battery management. But it has many clear short comings as well.
Like non existent customizable option, late with any type of innovation, slow charging, no/low compatibility and the feature op is looking for call recording.

If you are talking about security then both are equally un/secure. Secure from random Spyware but not secure for targeted attack by skilled hackers.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
because of this, short answer is 1 word only!

1710311500527.png
It's called marketing.
In iphone 3rd party tracking is disabled. That doesn't mean apple itself doesn't track.
It's listening to you all the time and also reads your text/search history and all type of content.
Put your phone in front of you, and have a face to face conversation with your friends about a specific topic for half an hour. Then see the magic. You ll see ad on same topic. (Self tried & tested with friends)

The only difference is Google is allowing others to benefit from your data and apple wants it all to itself.

There was a time when samsung had more contrast in photo than apple, then "expert" used to say apple pics are more realistic. So better. When the situation changed, people opinion also changed now the same people say iphone pics are more appealing. So better. There is no remedy to circular reasoning.

I agree with you that iphones are most consistent user experience, best ram/battery management. But it has many clear short comings as well.
Like non existent customizable option, late with any type of innovation, slow charging, no/low compatibility and the feature op is looking for call recording.

If you are talking about security then both are equally un/secure. Secure from random Spyware but not secure for targeted attack by skilled hackers.
Its simple .
iPhone keyboard sucks
No t9 Dialer
No call recording
Many of application aren't there in app store

But Android doesn't even have a standard phone ..
If samsung ultra with good not great cam & battery was present at 60-70 k .. it would have been a killer ..
But yes Samsung s base model are cancer..
Pixel is having diareha due to its chip
OnePlus has pathetic cam
Other brand not worthy mentions

techt

TF Legend
lisa simpson superintendent chalmers GIF

Calm Radiance

TF Premier
It's called marketing.

Its simple .
iPhone keyboard sucks
No t9 Dialer
No call recording
Many of application aren't there in app store

But Android doesn't even have a standard phone ..
If samsung ultra with good not great cam & battery was present at 60-70 k .. it would have been a killer ..
But yes Samsung s base model are cancer..
Pixel is having diareha due to its chip
OnePlus has pathetic cam
Other brand not worthy mentions
I liked each point mentioned and likewise even I'm not a fan of any brand.

Each phone/ brand always has its own shortcomings, it's all about where you find your peace.