• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Apple Could End Its Credit Card Partnership With Goldman Sachs: Report

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
whoever partner with apple here in india i hope they launch soon, i have samsung phone + watch and tap n pay with screen lock is redudant. i tried once and i had to go back cause you need to unlock everytime and it very annoying plus you need to re-do again the Samsung pay setup again as far i have seen through youtube raise and unlock iphone and you can use your apple watch to pay. now that i wanna see. let c when apple launch their card with hdfc bank if report are true or some other bank.

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
whoever partner with apple here in india i hope they launch soon, i have samsung phone + watch and tap n pay with screen lock is redudant. i tried once and i had to go back cause you need to unlock everytime and it very annoying plus you need to re-do again the Samsung pay setup again as far i have seen through youtube raise and unlock iphone and you can use your apple watch to pay. now that i wanna see. let c when apple launch their card with hdfc bank if report are true or some other bank.
I think Apple Pay will finally make the Apple Watch useful to own

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I think Apple Pay will finally make the Apple Watch useful to own
yeah i hope so. i have watch 5 and it bulid quality isn't good so if apple do launch with apple pay. my buddy have apple watch 7 would fully try and then would switch by next bbd sale (watch 9 series or 8)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Bhai udhar apple pay h ..
Apple doesn't even have nfc in India forget watch

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I don't know how Apple can cope with these kind of multiple registrations using the same mobile number... and RBI restrictions.. etc.

1701454913967.png

1701455202872.png

Source:
Koi bank clean nahi hai aj ke time me. World me almost har bank koi na koi scandal me involved hai. 🤣

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
from iphone 6 nfc is there in iphone 6 onwards! apple won't let any app or service use this feature other than themseleves . if apple pay come to india then it matter of update to enable this.
Same goes for ECG in Samsung watch .
It just keeps comin 😅

blacktiger

TF Premier
I don't know how Apple can cope with these kind of multiple registrations using the same mobile number... and RBI restrictions.. etc.

1701454913967.png

1701455202872.png

Source:
apple may want such intelligent fellows 🤣🤣🤣