• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Return Axis Magnus Card

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi! This will sound weird, but I accidentally chose Magnus card while signing up for credit card. I was about to select Vistara Infinite.

Now, I get a message that it has been dispatched. Is there any way to change this or should I just return it back? My spending is nowhere 1 lac per month. I feel like it will be a waste.

Last edited:

TF Ace
TF Family
Hi! This will sound weird, but I accidentally chose Magnus card while signing up for credit card. I was about to select Vistara Infinite.

Now, I get a message that it has been dispatched. Is there any way to change this or should I just return it back? My spending is nowhere 1 lac per month. I feel like it will be a waste.
Don't activate it. Contact customer care, they can probably issue you Vistara Infinite and cancel this. There's no benefit holding a Magnus if your monthly spending is not over 1L in my opinion.

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
[UPDATE] Called customer service. They told me it is possible to return but no guarantee that the Vistara Infinite will be issued after. I end up keeping the Magnus card just to be safe and will apply for Vistara Infinite separately or maybe not. I'm undecided as of now.

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
[UPDATE] Called customer service. They told me it is possible to return but no guarantee that the Vistara Infinite will be issued after. I end up keeping the Magnus card just to be safe and will apply for Vistara Infinite separately or maybe not. I'm undecided as of now.
I have Ace and Magnus card with axis bank, yesterday i had discussion with executive over chat to upgrade Ace to vistara Infinite but he denied.
He said he can't upgrade Ace but if I want they can deactivate Magnus and issue Vistara Infinite.
So it is totally possible to get Vistara Infinite card if gou have Magnus, hope this helps.

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have Ace and Magnus card with axis bank, yesterday i had discussion with executive over chat to upgrade Ace to vistara Infinite but he denied.
He said he can't upgrade Ace but if I want they can deactivate Magnus and issue Vistara Infinite.
So it is totally possible to get Vistara Infinite card if gou have Magnus, hope this helps.
That's why I kept the Magnus and applied for Vistara Infinite. Let's see what happens next. fingers crossed

card_monarch

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Don't activate it. Contact customer care, they can probably issue you Vistara Infinite and cancel this. There's no benefit holding a Magnus if your monthly spending is not over 1L in my opinion.
There is no concept of activation of credit card now. The card received is fully activated for use and the fees to be levied is not dependent on any activation!

Rbl of 30 days activation came Oct 1 , 2022. Did you applied for these Card before or after
Freecharge is in July, but Flipkart card is in November second week. Leave that.

RBI will make rule and stay silent. If RBI makes rule, it is their responsibility to check if rules are being followed or not. According to my opinion, no one care RBI's rule. Especially Axis Bank

Last edited:

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Nothing like that. Axis will charge fee when card generated. It happened to my Freecharge and Flipkart cards. Before receiving card, they charged fee
In my case, I received my Axis Vistara Infinite and then called customer care to cancel. I wasn’t charged. Just got an email confirmation that my card has been cancelled.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Any credit card can be cancelled with 30 days of receiving and you wont be charged joining fees. In Nov I applied for axis atlas by mistake and cancelled the card as soon as I received , I wasn’t charged joining fees in that case , and in Dec applied for Magnus which I am using currently and fees is added to it after I have activated the card and did many transactions on it

Any credit card can be cancelled with 30 days of receiving and you wont be charged joining fees. In Nov I applied for axis atlas by mistake and cancelled the card as soon as I received , I wasn’t charged joining fees in that case , and in Dec applied for Magnus which I am using currently and fees is added to it after I have activated the card and did many transactions on it
I know this. But they charged fee before delivery. Do you think that I activated that card before dispatching?? It was Flipkart card.
But they didn't charge fee for Ace card before card delivery. These all happened in November only

Last edited: