• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Rent payment on Axis Atlas considered as Milestone?

jainjain8396

TF Buzz
Hi,
Can anyone advise if Rent payments are considered for Atlas Milestone and Would earn miles.
Thanks in advance.

Which card is best for rent payment currently?
I have
Axis Atlas
Infinite
Privilege

drsel

TF Legend
Hi,
Can anyone advise if Rent payments are considered for Atlas Milestone and Would earn miles.
Thanks in advance.

Which card is best for rent payment currently?
I have
Axis Atlas
Infinite
Privilege
Rent payment upto 50000/ month using Atlas will earn you miles, but rent payment will not count for the milestone.
At least is best for 4% return on rent

jainjain8396

TF Buzz
Rent payment upto 50000/ month using Atlas will earn you miles, but rent payment will not count for the milestone.
At least is best for 4% return on rent
Is there a transaction limit of 50k or monthly limit of 50k
Can i make 3 transactions of 45k each and earn miles on all 3 transactions?

shrekster

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
what's the time required to credit the edge miles to account for normal transactions? is it within 12 days or instantly once the transaction is processed?

rafzy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I too paid my Vi bill and BSNL bills and still didnt get any miles credited. Wondering why??? Transaction is settled and its been 3 days now

shrekster

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
it might be a general systemwide issue, perhaps
I still have not received any miles but the spends counter has been updated today to reflect the spends done on 14 Oct

CCFan12

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Normally Axis will credit miles/edge rewards on two days a week, Wednesday and Friday, if you did transaction on Friday are after Friday, then your miles will get credited tomorrow (Wednesday).
Still miles not credited for transactions done on 14th.. Has anyone else received?

shrekster

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Still miles not credited for transactions done on 14th.. Has anyone else received?
Nope! Haven't received yet for transactions done on 14,16,17 too. According to the official website it says Edge Miles will be posted within 12 days of a transaction. So I guess we'll have to wait

shrekster

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
@shrekster @CCFan12 Did you guys got edge miles credited? I can see my transactions done on 14th were credited to milestone counter, but not the miles counter
Yes, the transactions are reflecting in the milestone counter but the edge miles are not credited yet.
Since it's the same for all of us, I guess it's some technical issue and they should probably be credited in 12-15 days time.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I usually received the points in 3-4 days time. I think there has been an overload on their system due to the ongoing sales. I have not received points for all transactions after the 9th of October. I will raise a ticket today for the same as it's been more than 12 days.