• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Ace : Rent payment thru Redgirraffe(Payzapp) - Surcharge applied or not ?

credblack

TF Buzz
Can anyone confirm if Axis bank applies any surcharge when rent payment is done through Redgirraffe (Payzapp method) ? Someone who has done payment recently in the past 2-3 months, kindly resolve this query. Merchant name that appears for the payment is PZ RENT NON BBPS.
I hope the only extra charge on the rent amount is the 0.39%+GST applied by Redgirraffe and no other surcharge by Axis or Payzapp.

Earlier rent payment through Freecharge cost me a surcharge by Axis on the Freecharge Plus credit card, so hoping that is not the case this time. Thanks!

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can anyone confirm if Axis bank applies any surcharge when rent payment is done through Redgirraffe (Payzapp method) ? Someone who has done payment recently in the past 2-3 months, kindly resolve this query. Merchant name that appears for the payment is PZ RENT NON BBPS.
I hope the only extra charge on the rent amount is the 0.39%+GST applied by Redgirraffe and no other surcharge by Axis or Payzapp.

Earlier rent payment through Freecharge cost me a surcharge by Axis on the Freecharge Plus credit card, so hoping that is not the case this time. Thanks!
HDFC / PAYZAPP don't have surcharge for 1 rent payment per month i think.. double check this

credblack

TF Buzz
Yes 1.18% surcharge by Axis, in addition to 0.46% of red giraffe
Oh, so there is a surcharge for all Axis cards right.

That makes the whole endeavour quite unfeasible, even for reaching the limit for renewal fee waiver, considering all the charges and no rewards(for Axis Ace atleast). Thanks for the info!

credblack

TF Buzz

Answering my own question 😅

just read the TnCs page thoroughly and they have brought a charge of 1%+GST on Rent payment from 5th March onwards :')

Also the rent payment transaction amount won't count towards spend based fee waiver for the next year..