• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Rent payment on Axis Atlas considered as Milestone?

jainjain8396

TF Buzz
Hi,
Can anyone advise if Rent payments are considered for Atlas Milestone and Would earn miles.
Thanks in advance.

Which card is best for rent payment currently?
I have
Axis Atlas
Infinite
Privilege

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can someone please clarify the following for me as I am getting different answers:

Will Education, Rental, Utility, Insurance Payments get any reward points after the current devaluation?
Will Education, Rental, Utility, Insurance Payments be considered for any milestones?

Thanks.

Transpointer

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Whats the difference between the two ?

Now that we won't get renewal benefits of 2500EM if we are in silver tier.
So paying rent will count for Gold tier & hence 2500 EM renewal benefits ?

Also if the app just shows tier slider, how do we know how far are we from milestone benefits
Screenshot 2024-04-21 174342.png
I am not completely sure, but this is what I think he was referring to:

My thinking is that let's say you spend 7.5 lakhs on rent. You will be in gold tier now and you will get the 2500 edge miles as 'Tier Rewards' shown at the bottom of the table and the other benefits like lounge visits but not the 'Additional 2500 Edge Miles on spends of 7.5 lakhs shown at the top of the table.'

rogerthat

TF Ace
Can someone please clarify the following for me as I am getting different answers:

Will Education, Rental, Utility, Insurance Payments get any reward points after the current devaluation?
Will Education, Rental, Utility, Insurance Payments be considered for any milestones?

Thanks.
For any Axis cards, Education is eligible for both. Rest isn't. Sorry for the earlier wrong reply.

Last edited:

ALOAK

TF Ace
Screenshot 2024-04-21 174342.png
I am not completely sure, but this is what I think he was referring to:

My thinking is that let's say you spend 7.5 lakhs on rent. You will be in gold tier now and you will get the 2500 edge miles as 'Tier Rewards' shown at the bottom of the table and the other benefits like lounge visits but not the 'Additional 2500 Edge Miles on spends of 7.5 lakhs shown at the top of the table.'
Any axis card no no for rent. Every thing is devalued

rogerthat

TF Ace

Thanks.
Add to this Government payments and gold/jewellery as well. No and no sadly.