• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Rent payment on Axis Atlas considered as Milestone?

jainjain8396

TF Buzz
Hi,
Can anyone advise if Rent payments are considered for Atlas Milestone and Would earn miles.
Thanks in advance.

Which card is best for rent payment currently?
I have
Axis Atlas
Infinite
Privilege

rogerthat

TF Ace
Hi, my axis Atlas card has been rejected, without axis even collecting the documents. How long should I wait to apply for Axis Atlas again
How many Axis cards do you hold? Usually this happens when you already hold three Axis cards. Else you can call up and demand why you were rejected and apply again. Axis does not have cooling period for premium cards.

FinGuru

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, I have already spent ~ 10 lacs so received 2 milestone miles credit 45 days ago. To my surprise, I received a credit of another 5000 miles last week as milestone benefit. Can someone tell me what could this be for?

I have made some forex transactions (POS and online) in the last 2 weeks. That's it.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
Guys, I have already spent ~ 10 lacs so received 2 milestone miles credit 45 days ago. To my surprise, I received a credit of another 5000 miles last week as milestone benefit. Can someone tell me what could this be for?

I have made some forex transactions (POS and online) in the last 2 weeks. That's it.
Whats the total bonus miles that you have received so far?