• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regarding Bank of Baroda Zero Balance Savings Account and Credit Cards

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I was thinking of opening a BOB B3 silver SB account, which has zero AQB requirements. The default debit card issued with this is Visa Classic Debit card.
Does this B3 silver account gets pre-approved Credit card offers after some months of usage ? If anyone has got a pre approved credit card with this account, please share your experience.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I was thinking of opening a BOB B3 silver SB account, which has zero AQB requirements. The default debit card issued with this is Visa Classic Debit card.
Does this B3 silver account gets pre-approved Credit card offers after some months of usage ? If anyone has got a pre approved credit card with this account, please share your experience.
Directly apply and take credit card.. Bib don't have that pre approved card concept.... They give to their loan customers.. Haven't heard to bank customers.... Open account and while in application.. Select existing savings bank customer and put the account number... Even after that u have to do vkyc....

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Directly apply and take credit card.. Bib don't have that pre approved card concept.... They give to their loan customers.. Haven't heard to bank customers.... Open account and while in application.. Select existing savings bank customer and put the account number... Even after that u have to do vkyc....
Then is it useless to open a sb in BOB just to get a Credit card from them, right ?

AsB

TF Ace
I was talking about Online applications. Offline- get ready to wait for more than a month (depending on branch)
Another thing is- with Online application, you will get a reference number to track it. Offline - you will get some message or notification or a light in a distance, only if God sends it

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
Another thing is- with Online application, you will get a reference number to track it. Offline - you will get some message or notification or a light in a distance, only if God sends it
So far I have only applied one card - Apay ICICI, that took two days for approval. vkyc was done during application fill-up itself. The next two cards were pre approved and got approved in 0-3 days. Now I have applied a Millenia C2C from branch, no updates since 4 days

Ad.Astra

TF Premier
Govt Banks are not like private banks when it comes to pre-approved card offers. I don't think one would get any card offer.

So just apply for CC online or apply offline through agent. Got mine though BoB agent.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
In fact, if you are a non user, you will get an option to apply based on card-to-card basis. If you hold an account, that option will not be available (I didn't find that option )
I uploaded my one card fd cc statement... In online application too... Instead of itr.!/salary slip.. They again mailed for them.... Sent bib account statement plus one card fd cc statement.... Card was approved