• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rbl signature plus debit card transaction failing

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I'm not able to open the thread, I also checked with customer care they said some technical issue is going on hence the failure and asked me to try after 2-3hrs, could you pls update here, if you got to know that it's working as I'm not able to open the attached thread, thanks.
Our Debit card services (ATM/POS/Online) are interrupted due to a technical issue. Our team is working on the fix. We apologise for any inconvenience -RBL Bank.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
I'm not able to open the thread, I also checked with customer care they said some technical issue is going on hence the failure and asked me to try after 2-3hrs, could you pls update here, if you got to know that it's working as I'm not able to open the attached thread, thanks.
Will do. 👍

sbiswas

TF Buzz
From RBL this morning

"We apologize for the delay in restoring our Debit card services. Some of our select branches will be open today to service any exigency. Pls contact 022 6115 6300 to know more -RBL Bank"

From RBL this morning

"We apologize for the delay in restoring our Debit card services. Some of our select branches will be open today to service any exigency. Pls contact 022 6115 6300 to know more -RBL Bank"
I just tried to make a payment it went through successfully, seems like issue is resolved.

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
yes, cheq is saying card not supported!!? and is adding fund to kotak account via RBL sig+ DC eligible for cashback??

Last edited:

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
will take 3 working day to get credited to card via park+.. even hdfc payzapp is now working for visa , u can try and let us about MC variant.
Its allowing me to pay via MC Sign+ in Cheq app.. DId not complete tranx. went till OTP page. by the way this is fresh card.. not used before in cheq