• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rbl debit card

technonifo

TF Buzz
Have you guys received points for txns done in Feb 2024?
When do you guys normally receive the points?

I started using the card in Feb.

Can anyone tell me when we can view points received on monthly transaction done through RBL Signature Plus Debit Card.
I am not able to find any option in mobile application.

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Can anyone tell me when we can view points received on monthly transaction done through RBL Signature Plus Debit Card.
I am not able to find any option in mobile application.
You will receive both an SMS and email containing the link to redeem your points. Typically, the notification arrives after the 15th of every month.

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I see below in T&C document for EDC.

Monthly Cash Back as vouchers on minimum monthly transactions of INR 20,000 on POS/Online payments on below categories
- Fuel
-Flight booking
-OTT subscribtion
-Utility bill payments

What is meant by that ? each transaction has to be minimum 20k to be eligible for rewards ?
or monthly wise spends in those 4 or 5 combined should reach 20k?

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
I see below in T&C document for EDC.

Monthly Cash Back as vouchers on minimum monthly transactions of INR 20,000 on POS/Online payments on below categories
- Fuel
-Flight booking
-OTT subscribtion
-Utility bill payments

What is meant by that ? each transaction has to be minimum 20k to be eligible for rewards ?
or monthly wise spends in those 4 or 5 combined should reach 20k?
any combination or combined of 20k or single transaction of 20k for cashback eligibility .But cashback will be received individually for the amount spend in each categories after 20k for EDC