• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rbl debit card

Phonix_YT

TF Select
Got 5k welcome vouchers on 27th Feb itself but still waiting for spends vouchers for Feb month
I had also received 5k welcome voucher yesterday and today morning my RP balance showing 5801 , so that 801 is feb month cashback? btw i have done 1L+ transaction so it must be 6000rs reward point

Edit : Received message for 801 RP

Last edited:

viswanath.t

TF Select
Contributor
I had also received 5k welcome voucher yesterday and today morning my RP balance showing 5801 , so that 801 is feb month cashback? btw i have done 1L+ transaction so it must be 6000rs reward point

Edit : Received message for 801 RP
try to find that 20k which didn't receive cashback from you bank statement nd let us if possible. so that v all avoid them

Phonix_YT

TF Select
try to find that 20k which didn't receive cashback from you bank statement nd let us if possible. so that v all avoid them
Slice 10K
Mobikwik 20k+1k+19k
Amazon 10k+20k+20k
Paytm 100₹

I got 801 RP, which means I got reward points for each app, but one of the 20k transactions didn't get tracked.

Mobikwik and Slice have the same merchant name, but for Amazon, there are two different merchant names for 3 transaction , 2 time I got Amazon IN and for 3rd time , which is 20k transactions I got merchant name Amazon Pay India Pvt. Ltd. So in my opinion, they didn't give me reward points for Amazon Pay India Pvt. Ltd. merchants because this one and only unique merchant.

Btw, I raised a complaint with RBL customer card, and they confirmed that I had done a 1L transaction and gave me a complaint I'd. Let's see what they say.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Slice 10K
Mobikwik 20k+1k+19k
Amazon 10k+20k+20k
Paytm 100₹

I got 801 RP, which means I got reward points for each app, but one of the 20k transactions didn't get tracked.

Mobikwik and Slice have the same merchant name, but for Amazon, there are two different merchant names for 3 transaction , 2 time I got Amazon IN and for 3rd time , which is 20k transactions I got merchant name Amazon Pay India Pvt. Ltd. So in my opinion, they didn't give me reward points for Amazon Pay India Pvt. Ltd. merchants because this one and only unique merchant.

Btw, I raised a complaint with RBL customer card, and they confirmed that I had done a 1L transaction and gave me a complaint I'd. Let's see what they say.
min 10k transaction required to get points ( 1K might not yield any , rest should be fine Afaik)

Phonix_YT

TF Select
min 10k transaction required to get points ( 1K might not yield any , rest should be fine Afaik)
Then do you have any idea why did I get 801rp,
This evening I got a call from customer care but she was also confused and saying that I only did 80100 payment that's why I received 801 but then I informed that total transaction amount was 1,00,100₹ then she transferred my case to superior and told me to wait for 1-2 days more.

Vaastav

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If I received my Signature Plus Debit Card on March 25th, and I spend 1L between March 26th and March 31st, am I eligible for the Monthly Spend Voucher for March, or does the eligibility start from the next month?

doraemon

TF Ace
Bro after so much thinking I have finally decided to get this card
One question as everywhere rain of devaluation is ruining the plans.
Will it affect this card as well?

Also to mention I have only 2-3k spends (actual ) in a month so I will only do wallet loads

I want to just be confirmed that whether Bajaj app wallet load will counts na?

Reason for Bajaj is because this app mcc is utility and doesn't help in millennia dc

@Abhishek012
as it's matter of 5900 RS I am kinda scared kahi koi jhol nahi ho Jaye isliye confirming from u directly

doraemon

TF Ace
Aye aye sir 🫡🫡

Use RBL Signature+ debit card. Best debit card ever and get approx 2% Cashback on Wallet and Credit card bill repayment too.

Return Ratio:
If you max. out the spends, i.e. 1L per month X 12= 12L in a year, you receive:
  1. 1000 GV per month X 12 = 12K points
  2. 5000 GV per year X 1 = 5K points
Total= 17K on an effective joining fee of (5900-5000)= 900 INR. Renewal fee anyway will be Zero from next year upon spending 3L+ in previous year.

• Return Percentage for 1st year= (17K-900)/12L ~ 1.34%
  • Return percentage next year onwards= 17K/12L ~ 1.41%
Best Value: If your spends aren’t that high, hitting 5L in a year is the sweet spot.

In 1st year You get 5K Monthly + 5K Annual benefit = (10K-900)/5L ~ 1.82%

And next year onwards you get (5K + 5K)/5L ~ 2%

If you spend more than 12L in a year, return value goes downwards. As you can see, this card holds good till annual spends of 12L max only (preferably 1L per month spend with minimum 10K in a month to earn cashbacks as GV)

GVs available: Wide range of GVs with multiple price points are available for redemption against both Welcome/ Monthly benefits. Notable ones are Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, Bigbasket etc.
Same whole article I read just now on card expert site😄
cards mei Devaluation prakriti ka niyam hai. No one can guarantee.

Apna risk appetite dekh ke hee commit to any card.
Hope for the best and be prepared for the worst.
Then will open in April !!

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Bro after so much thinking I have finally decided to get this card
One question as everywhere rain of devaluation is ruining the plans.
Will it affect this card as well?

Also to mention I have only 2-3k spends (actual ) in a month so I will only do wallet loads

I want to just be confirmed that whether Bajaj app wallet load will counts na?

Reason for Bajaj is because this app mcc is utility and doesn't help in millennia dc

@Abhishek012
as it's matter of 5900 RS I am kinda scared kahi koi jhol nahi ho Jaye isliye confirming from u directly
Kahi se spend karo 2% mil jayega.

5000 ka welcome voucher extra, next month milega one time card use karne k baad.

jeevanreddy58

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Where do redeem/check rbl sign+/EDC rewards?
I tried registering my card in rblrewards site.. saying card or dob invalid..
tried in rbl my cards app.. not getting verified by my sim after sending sms...