• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rbl debit card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
@Abhishek012 Supreme Commander aap ki zaroorat hai yahan 😆
Aye aye sir 🫡🫡

Use RBL Signature+ debit card. Best debit card ever and get approx 2% Cashback on Wallet and Credit card bill repayment too.

Return Ratio:
If you max. out the spends, i.e. 1L per month X 12= 12L in a year, you receive:
  1. 1000 GV per month X 12 = 12K points
  2. 5000 GV per year X 1 = 5K points
Total= 17K on an effective joining fee of (5900-5000)= 900 INR. Renewal fee anyway will be Zero from next year upon spending 3L+ in previous year.

• Return Percentage for 1st year= (17K-900)/12L ~ 1.34%
  • Return percentage next year onwards= 17K/12L ~ 1.41%
Best Value: If your spends aren’t that high, hitting 5L in a year is the sweet spot.

In 1st year You get 5K Monthly + 5K Annual benefit = (10K-900)/5L ~ 1.82%

And next year onwards you get (5K + 5K)/5L ~ 2%

If you spend more than 12L in a year, return value goes downwards. As you can see, this card holds good till annual spends of 12L max only (preferably 1L per month spend with minimum 10K in a month to earn cashbacks as GV)

GVs available: Wide range of GVs with multiple price points are available for redemption against both Welcome/ Monthly benefits. Notable ones are Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, Bigbasket etc.

If you want to know where you spend RBL Signature+ debit card -

Paytm app - direct use debit card for cc bill repayment or Paytm wallet load

mobikwik app - cc bill repayment

Bajaj app - cc bill repayment

CheQ app - cc bill repayment

Payzapp app - cc bill repayment

Cred app - cc bill repayment (pay more than Rs50,001+ or selected user 10,001+ and get debit card option)

Amazon full kyc wallet - load and spend anywhere via Amazon wallet UPI for bank transfer/cc bill repayment or merchant transaction via UPI.

Slice wallet - load and spend anywhere via Slice wallet UPI for bank transfer/cc bill repayment or merchant transaction via UPI.

realjayt

TF Premier
Aye aye sir 🫡🫡

Use RBL Signature+ debit card. Best debit card ever and get approx 2% Cashback on Wallet and Credit card bill repayment too.

Return Ratio:
Total= 17K on an effective joining fee of (5900-5000)= 900 INR. Renewal fee anyway will be Zero from next year upon spending 3L+ in previous year.

Best Value: If your spends aren’t that high, hitting 5L in a year is the sweet spot.

If you spend more than 12L in a year, return value goes downwards. As you can see, this card holds good till annual spends of 12L max only (preferably 1L per month spend with minimum 10K in a month to earn cashbacks as GV)

GVs available: Wide range of GVs with multiple price points are available for redemption against both Welcome/ Monthly benefits. Notable ones are Amazon, Flipkart, Croma, Bigbasket etc.

Cred app - cc bill repayment (pay more than Rs50,001+ or selected user 10,001+ and get debit card option)

Amazon full kyc wallet - load and spend anywhere via Amazon wallet UPI for bank transfer/cc bill repayment or merchant transaction via UPI.

Slice wallet - load and spend anywhere via Slice wallet UPI for bank transfer/cc bill repayment or merchant transaction via UPI.
Ye devalue toh nahi hoga na?🌚

margan

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Aye aye sir 🫡🫡

Return Ratio:

How to get this Debit card... ?

When checked in RBL website,

All RBL Bank customers with savings and current accounts are eligible for an exclusive Signature+ Debit Card.

Could anyone confirm the same, if we can get this for zero balance savings account if any ? Thanks.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
How to get this Debit card... ?

When checked in RBL website,

All RBL Bank customers with savings and current accounts are eligible for an exclusive Signature+ Debit Card.

Could anyone confirm the same, if we can get this for zero balance savings account if any ? Thanks.
No idea about zero balance but 2.5k, 5k, 10k, 25k etc account eligible for an exclusive RBL Signature+ Debit Card

DealHunter786

TF Premier
I opened my savings account day before. I still don’t see the virtual debit card in the app.. only post that, I can upgrade to Signature plus. Does this process usually take this long?

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I opened my savings account day before. I still don’t see the virtual debit card in the app.. only post that, I can upgrade to Signature plus. Does this process usually take this long?
Wait for 2-3 working days. If the account is opened offline, there is an option to directly order a Signature+ card.
If opened online, you can contact customer care for issuing signature +.

DealHunter786

TF Premier
It is opened online.. I find it weird as it's taking this long to get the virtual debit card! Other banks issue the debit card almost instantaneously. Plus the systems were down for a brief period this morning. Hope the money is safe with them :)

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It is opened online.. I find it weird as it's taking this long to get the virtual debit card! Other banks issue the debit card almost instantaneously. Plus the systems were down for a brief period this morning. Hope the money is safe with them :)
Have you loaded funds into the account? Did you receive any welcome email/SMS from RBL?

senasenthil

TF Premier
I opened it yesterday. For the whole day, I did not find the virtual debit card but it appeared this morning. I requested for upgrading to Signature+.