• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Play Credit Card Optimal Use

kunalcc

TF Neo
What is the optimal use of Play Credit Card?

This is one of a kind card which gives 500 rupees worth movie tickets every month. 100 rupees discount on Food and Beverage. So 12% return.

Some users are buying gift card with discount to achieve the 5000 milestone.

What's best sites to buy gift card to use this card?

Users even buy gift cards to pay utility bill and insurance which is excluded category.

I have a 200 rupees BOGO offer in Bookmyshow on Indusind card. So I am in deliema, which one is better, BOGO or RBL Play?

I don't understand why we have to pay convenience fees for tickets? it reduces the discount.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
What is the optimal use of Play Credit Card?

I don't understand why we have to pay convenience fees for tickets? it reduces the discount.
Optimal Use - Close It, most of the categories are excluded from 5000 spend after deval. not worthy of engineering things for this card.

There are several reasons.

1. Validity of free ticket is very less like a month.
2. If you want to watch a particular movie lets say in Feb 2024, start spending 40 days in advance to get the free ticket, so you should remember upcoming movie schedule by heart.

kunalcc

TF Neo
Attached herewith average Movie tickets price 250 each. Now imagine watching 500 rupees worth movie at just 84 rupees convenience fees every month. Even 230 rupees tickets is worth it, I feel.

Also another example Netmeds Gift Card at 10% discount. Another option, Amazon gift card for utility and insurance.

Now imagine the return rate of play card.

RBL is doing business, bank can't give more discount as charity.

RBL wants to spend 5k normally and get 500 rupees ticket every month.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-12-15-20-23-967_com.bt.bms.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-12-15-20-23-967_com.bt.bms.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_2024-04-12-15-21-58-220_com.opera.browser.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-12-15-21-58-220_com.opera.browser.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 16