• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card

saucy

TF Ace
1682876192285.png
Pic src: Twitter
Now that the card is here with FYF offers, lets collate all the benefits that come along with it.

The card was shipped in a nice box and already had the priority pass card within the box.
👉 0% markup fees (but no reward points🌚)
👉 2 lounge/quarter (domestic) ; 2 international lounge access in a year
👉 PP membership complimentary, no free access for domestic
👉Dedicated concierge 02262327777
👉Gold as per visa/MC conditions
🚫 No welcome benefits.
🚫No reward points for international spends

MILESTONE benefits
10,000 bonus Travel Points on spends of Rs. 2.5 lacs in a year
Additional 15,000 Travel Points on spends of Rs. 5 lacs in a year
Additional Gift Card worth Rs. 10,000! from a host of brands like Taj experiences, Amazon, Croma, Myntra & Makemytrip on spends of Rs. 7.5 lacs in a year

Please drop in what benefits/offers you availed and I'll add them here

Last edited:

chandra.prakash

TF Premier
1682876192285.png
Pic src: Twitter
Now that the card is here with FYF offers, lets collate all the benefits that come along with it.

The card was shipped in a nice box and already had the priority pass card within the box.
👉 0% markup fees (but no reward points🌚)
👉 2 lounge/quarter (domestic) ; 2 international lounge access in a year
👉 PP membership complimentary, no free access for domestic
👉Dedicated concierge 02262327777
👉Gold as per visa/MC conditions
🚫 No welcome benefits.
🚫No reward points for international spends

MILESTONE benefits
10,000 bonus Travel Points on spends of Rs. 2.5 lacs in a year
Additional 15,000 Travel Points on spends of Rs. 5 lacs in a year
Additional Gift Card worth Rs. 10,000! from a host of brands like Taj experiences, Amazon, Croma, Myntra & Makemytrip on spends of Rs. 7.5 lacs in a year

Please drop in what benefits/offers you availe bed and I'll add them here
Please clear
1. Can priority pass used in India. 2. Can be PP can be used outside India also for guest or addon card holders

akshayhs

TF Ace
Just using for 0 forex currency transaction charges.

By next year I have to find some other card for the same benefit. This card is not worth paying 3500+.

netsec

TF Select
I am having this card from a year, not finding it worth and might discontinue this year. 0% markup is good but we do not get any reward point in return. Also, the milestone benefit and point redemption are not that attractive in RBL.
I an rather using AMEX Platinum and Magnus for international transactions which gives better reward point compare to the paid markup fee.

yolofino

TF Premier
After closing of RBL credit card, when can we apply next? I mean what is the cooling period in RBL ?

Also, can we get the Mastercard variant after getting a Visa. Any charges for such conversion?

0xfallup

TF Ace
Annual fee 1year 3000 and annual fee 2 year 3000...i am assuming 1 year annual fee as joining fee

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 2.29.22 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-05-13 at 2.29.22 PM.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 37