• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL Bank World Safari Credit Card

saucy

TF Ace
1682876192285.png
Pic src: Twitter
Now that the card is here with FYF offers, lets collate all the benefits that come along with it.

The card was shipped in a nice box and already had the priority pass card within the box.
👉 0% markup fees (but no reward points🌚)
👉 2 lounge/quarter (domestic) ; 2 international lounge access in a year
👉 PP membership complimentary, no free access for domestic
👉Dedicated concierge 02262327777
👉Gold as per visa/MC conditions
🚫 No welcome benefits.
🚫No reward points for international spends

MILESTONE benefits
10,000 bonus Travel Points on spends of Rs. 2.5 lacs in a year
Additional 15,000 Travel Points on spends of Rs. 5 lacs in a year
Additional Gift Card worth Rs. 10,000! from a host of brands like Taj experiences, Amazon, Croma, Myntra & Makemytrip on spends of Rs. 7.5 lacs in a year

Please drop in what benefits/offers you availed and I'll add them here

Last edited:

sambit87

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Is there any list of international lounges where this card us accepted or priority pass will be accepted everywhere? How to apply for add on card for this one?

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I got this card FYF but with a limit of only 27K which makes it useless for high value international transactions as per transaction limit is fixed at 27k. How to increase the limit on C2C basis?

nirmalya

TF Select
Got a call to upgrade to paid Safari from the LTF RBL Platinum Delight credit card.
He was insisting on selling this card by saying that -
  • This is the only card in India with zero forex charges - I said I have Scapia for that.
  • You will get other benefits - I said other benefits are of no use to me.
  • You will get MMT voucher against joining fees - I said I don't want a voucher, if it is LTF I will consider it.
  • Nobody gets this as LTF - I said Zomato RBL holders got this LTF.
After a few more attempts, he finally understood that I wouldn't budge so easily, so he gave up and went for another "Lucky" customer. 😛

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
My RBL card is getting declined at POS in Vietnam and Philippines. Online international payments working and POS is activated in settings. Anyone else faced same issue? My Indie zero forex debit card is working fine for POS in Vietnam.

hs23

TF Ace
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Thinking of closing this and applying for IndusInd Vistara Explorer card for Zero Forex + milestone Business class tickets + 1 CV points.

ashbaj

TF Neo
1682876192285.png
Pic src: Twitter
Now that the card is here with FYF offers, lets collate all the benefits that come along with it.

The card was shipped in a nice box and already had the priority pass card within the box.
👉 0% markup fees (but no reward points🌚)
👉 2 lounge/quarter (domestic) ; 2 international lounge access in a year
👉 PP membership complimentary, no free access for domestic
👉Dedicated concierge 02262327777
👉Gold as per visa/MC conditions
🚫 No welcome benefits.
🚫No reward points for international spends

MILESTONE benefits
10,000 bonus Travel Points on spends of Rs. 2.5 lacs in a year
Additional 15,000 Travel Points on spends of Rs. 5 lacs in a year
Additional Gift Card worth Rs. 10,000! from a host of brands like Taj experiences, Amazon, Croma, Myntra & Makemytrip on spends of Rs. 7.5 lacs in a year

Please drop in what benefits/offers you availed and I'll add them here
how do you got this card?
i am looking forward to apply for this card but unable to get it. pls help me. i am currently using rbl shoprite card

I think it was June'23 when RBL was running a campaign for World Safari. Minimum 10L deposit along with the application. Unofficial. The local branch manager assured us that his recommendation will work for us - SB n FD holders since their day-1 in 2017 when that branch was opened. Chennai office was reluctant. CC Dept called n insisted on accompanying FD.

Closed our accounts within 48 hours.

Yesterday, CC Dept called n offered SHOPRITE. Got email too. I refused their offer by email. Within 1 hour got another email n call offering World Safari - not LTF or even FYF. Refused again by sending another email.

Do you know why RBL is DESPARATE NOW ?

RBL's JV with Bajaj Finance got RBI's bamboo last week. Mis-selling is rampant in BF which is doing the marketing for RBL. RBL gets close to 80% of it's CC customers from BF.

Now, RBL is digging into their old database n contacting all leads.

RBL is selling 9.9% equity to ICICI AMC. Before that happens, RBL is trying to shore up their numbers.

Saipsy

TF Premier
should i swipe my rbl world safari card or the given priority pass to access international lounge? can anyone confirm.
registered on priority pass website with the given PP number, but does not show the QR.

pranaym

TF Buzz
how do you got this card?
i am looking forward to apply for this card but unable to get it. pls help me. i am currently using rbl shoprite card
I got it last year, didn't have any previous relation with RBL, simply applied for it on their website. I agreed to the fees as I planned to save much more on USD transactions. Later I ran into some problems with merchant's payment gateway so I complained about it and I was refunded the fees without GST.
I asked them again this month to close the card as It's of no use to me and they gave another free year to use the card.