• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pnb Rupay Select - The G.O.A.T

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I received my PnB Rupay Select card last month aur uske baad Ekdm se
Mera Wakt Badal Gaya,
Mere Jazbaat Badal Gaye,
Meri Zindagi Badal Gayi!

As a iOS user I was not getting the Credit Card feature in any of the apps but with this card I got option in Bhim app. Now I can pay to ANY Upi QR code with this card. Except the QR should not be linked to savings account. And for me it works in 99% cases even at very small cigarette 🚬 or fruit shops. Now I am so relieved from not seeing Rs. 10, 15, 18, 20 transactions in my statement and 6 months statement running in 100 pages. Also now I know how much I have spent using upi in a month. This is a live saver for me. I think Android users could also only make payments to Barat QR from the apps not all QR codes so would be helpful for them as well.

Nemesis

TF Premier
Mera Wakt Badal Gaya,
Mere Jazbaat Badal Gaye,
Meri Zindagi Badal Gayi!

As a iOS user I was not getting the Credit Card feature in any of the apps but with this card I got option in Bhim app. Now I can pay to ANY Upi QR code with this card. Except the QR should not be linked to savings account. And for me it works in 99% cases even at very small cigarette 🚬 or fruit shops. Now I am so relieved from not seeing Rs. 10, 15, 18, 20 transactions in my statement and 6 months statement running in 100 pages. Also now I know how much I have spent using upi in a month. This is a live saver for me. I think Android users could also only make payments to Barat QR from the apps not all QR codes so would be helpful for them as well.
Kitne mai mila?

sandeepjul

TF Buzz
Hahahahahaha... It took a long long time. May be 1.5 months. But it's totally worth it going through that painful journey.
i have applied on 19 Dec completed VKYC on 24 dec. Send mail to PNB to complete application and Received mail on 06 Jan memtiong " Dear Sir,

Your video KYC is pending for approval from auditor side.

We have already forwarded your request to the concerned department. "

Mera Wakt Badal Gaya,
Mere Jazbaat Badal Gaye,
Meri Zindagi Badal Gayi!

I have couple of questions.
1. Do they do physical verification of any kind?
2. I don't receive salary in account then can i upload statement of another account?

paipurivamsi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
2. I don't receive salary in account then can i upload statement of another account?
[1]No physical verfication as of now. Only Video KYC.
[2]You have option of sharing either payslips/bank account statement/ITR of previous years during application process before submission. You can choose one among them

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Which account are you talking about? No physical verification done for PNB cc. You just need to upload your documents and send some documents over mail if required.

krishc

TF Ace
No such benefits, i just switched because my card was lying and there was no transactions on it. i converted it to Rupay so that i can use for UPI transactions.

Just send the mail to hdfc, they will convert it.
what is the difference between VISA & RuPay variants wrt lounge access ?