• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay cc suggestions pls

gigachad

TF Premier
I don't know if it's just me, for some reason I am not able to convince myself to apply for Fintechs like Slice, Unipay, FalanaPay, Dhimkha Pay. I have read in many forums that once these fin mushrooms goes out of business which they usually do, it's very hard to close these and get that closure reflected in CIBIL.
Even Flipkart BNPL's are sometimes reported weird in CIBIL, if they mess (both Fintech and BNPL) which they are bound to do at some point of time your CIBIL takes the hit.

P.S. - I am open to suggestions, criticism is even more welcome, convince me otherwise.
Yeah.. this fintech company can have bad customer support.

But i think for credit card you can take them( kiwi, scapia)..
Avoid pay later though..

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Apana lucky sir. Ebe tah 99% reject hauchi nua applications.

Transl: You're lucky sir. Now 99% of new applications are rejected
Au ko card re lucky haithike bhala hai thanta 😂 Ye masa thu 2% jaga re 1% miliwa.

Transl 😅: It would have been better to have been more lucky in the case of some other card. This month onwards, this card will fetch only 1% in place of 2%.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Au ko card re lucky haithike bhala hai thanta 😂 Ye masa thu 2% jaga re 1% miliwa.

Transl 😅: It would have been better to have been more lucky in the case of some other card. This month onwards, this card will fetch only 1% in place of 2%.
Tata Neu Infinity ta nei jaithante.. Bhala Cashback pauchi mun 1.5% re. Seithire bigbasket re groceries magei dauchi free re 😂

Transl: You should have taken Tata Neu Infinity.
I'm getting 1.5% Cashback. Using that to get free groceries from big basket.

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Tata Neu Infinity ta nei jaithante.. Bhala Cashback pauchi mun 1.5% re. Seithire bigbasket re groceries magei dauchi free re 😂

Transl: You should have taken Tata Neu Infinity.
I'm getting 1.5% Cashback. Using that to get free groceries from big basket.
Ghare, already LTF Neu Infinity acchi. Au nei kaun hobo. Gote Big basket account re sabu asuchi 😁

Trans : Already have LTF Neu infinity at home. What to do with another one ? We use one BB account to buy everything 😁

Thnx guys. My application is under verification. I

Benefits?

Best Rewards with IndianOil Kotak Credit Card

Save 4% as Reward Points on IndianOil Fuel Spends. Earn 24 Reward Points on every INR 150 spent, capped at 1200 Reward Points per statement cycle
Save 2% back as Reward Points on Grocery and Dining spends. Earn 12 Reward Points on every INR 150 spent, capped at 800 Reward Points per statement cycle
On all other spends, save 0.5% back as Reward Points. Earn 3 Reward Points on every INR 150 spent
Get 1000 Reward points as welcome benefit on spending INR 500 within 30 days of card issuance
Annual Fee Waiver

Annual fee of INR 449 waived on spending INR 50,000 in the previous anniversary year

Fuel Surcharge Waiver

1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between INR 100 to INR 5000 with maximum surcharge waiver of INR 100 per statement cycle only at IndianOil outlets

Personal Accident Insurance

Get a personal accident insurance cover of INR 2,00,000 on your IndianOil Kotak Credit Card.

Concierge services

You can avail personal concierge and assistance for the following:

Gift Delivery
Flower Delivery
Restaurant referral and bookings
Car rental and Limousine referral and reservation
Golf reservations
Movie ticket booking and many more
Contact 1800-26-78729 for concierge and assistance.

Add-on Card

Get a free Add-on card which will have all the benefits that you enjoy on your primary credit card
Set the spend limit on your Add-on Card as you desire
Track spends separately for each of your Add-on Card(s)

*5% savings is calculated as 4% back in the form of Reward points and 1% back as Fuel Surcharge waiver
**2% back on Dining & Groceries is valid only on select merchant categories - 5812, 5814, 5813, 5411, 5311, 5399, 5422, 5451, 5499 & 5441
***Applicable only on Credit Card with Joining Fees
#Valid on a single transaction of INR 500 or above to be eligible for joining benefit

Best Rewards with IndianOil Kotak Credit Card

Save 4% as Reward Points on IndianOil Fuel Spends. Earn 24 Reward Points on every INR 150 spent, capped at 1200 Reward Points per statement cycle
Save 2% back as Reward Points on Grocery and Dining spends. Earn 12 Reward Points on every INR 150 spent, capped at 800 Reward Points per statement cycle
On all other spends, save 0.5% back as Reward Points. Earn 3 Reward Points on every INR 150 spent
Get 1000 Reward points as welcome benefit on spending INR 500 within 30 days of card issuance
Annual Fee Waiver

Annual fee of INR 449 waived on spending INR 50,000 in the previous anniversary year

Fuel Surcharge Waiver

1% fuel surcharge waiver on transactions between INR 100 to INR 5000 with maximum surcharge waiver of INR 100 per statement cycle only at IndianOil outlets

Personal Accident Insurance

Get a personal accident insurance cover of INR 2,00,000 on your IndianOil Kotak Credit Card.

Concierge services

You can avail personal concierge and assistance for the following:

Gift Delivery
Flower Delivery
Restaurant referral and bookings
Car rental and Limousine referral and reservation
Golf reservations
Movie ticket booking and many more
Contact 1800-26-78729 for concierge and assistance.

Add-on Card

Get a free Add-on card which will have all the benefits that you enjoy on your primary credit card
Set the spend limit on your Add-on Card as you desire
Track spends separately for each of your Add-on Card(s)

*5% savings is calculated as 4% back in the form of Reward points and 1% back as Fuel Surcharge waiver
**2% back on Dining & Groceries is valid only on select merchant categories - 5812, 5814, 5813, 5411, 5311, 5399, 5422, 5451, 5499 & 5441
***Applicable only on Credit Card with Joining Fees
#Valid on a single transaction of INR 500 or above to be eligible for joining benefit
Tq. Pls reply
For upi txns, how much % ?
Min spend upi txn to get rp?
Cap ?
How to redeem rp?
Are there any rp redemtions charges?