• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Rupay cc suggestions pls

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
Don't worry about that. If you spend close to 2L, just ask them to do fee waiver. They should be able to do for 1year atleast. Then continue like this.
asking about neu infinity, present i can spend upto 2L only in 1 yr. So is there any way to spend 1L? And insurance payments giving 5% ?
If you spend 2L in a year you can ask for ltf
They make my cc ltf within 3 months spend around 70k

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
Dekhlo kuch samajh aye to.

English - Check if this helps.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does kotak myntra cc give 1.25 cashback in statement. any catch there? In that case it is better than neu infinity, right?
1.25 in statement vs 1.5 in neu coints. Isin't that better?

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
I don't know if it's just me, for some reason I am not able to convince myself to apply for Fintechs like Slice, Unipay, FalanaPay, Dhimkha Pay. I have read in many forums that once these fin mushrooms goes out of business which they usually do, it's very hard to close these and get that closure reflected in CIBIL.
Even Flipkart BNPL's are sometimes reported weird in CIBIL, if they mess (both Fintech and BNPL) which they are bound to do at some point of time your CIBIL takes the hit.

P.S. - I am open to suggestions, criticism is even more welcome, convince me otherwise.

Does kotak myntra cc give 1.25 cashback in statement. any catch there? In that case it is better than neu infinity, right?
1.25 in statement vs 1.5 in neu coints. Isin't that better?
For kotak myntra, We get rp on min. 2k or above spends only
And for tata neu 1.5% on total spends, one guy told me
Bob snapdeal is paid cc
Every cc has it's pro's and con's
That's why confused, which one to apply

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
I don't know if it's just me, for some reason I am not able to convince myself to apply for Fintechs like Slice, Unipay, FalanaPay, Dhimkha Pay. I have read in many forums that once these fin mushrooms goes out of business which they usually do, it's very hard to close these and get that closure reflected in CIBIL.
Even Flipkart BNPL's are sometimes reported weird in CIBIL, if they mess (both Fintech and BNPL) which they are bound to do at some point of time your CIBIL takes the hit.

P.S. - I am open to suggestions, criticism is even more welcome, convince me otherwise.
want your thoughts @Rkr , @S S V @4uziaul @D₹V @plastikman @saucy @RishiKiDev @CARDBITRAGE @ashwink @VISHESH_BANSAL @vaibhav111 @NShah

D₹V

TF Prestige

If you don't trust, don't join the party.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

I never applied for any of their service or their cc.

RishiKiDev

TF Ace
Not relevant to UPI, but since we are talking about this, do you know how much to spend for DCB upgrade to be trigerred. I am thinking to spend around 3L this quarter to then manually ask for upgrade. Is it okay? I read somewhere around 8L for that. But some say that's for Infinia, not know for DCB how much. 🤔
Move most of your spends to your HDFC card. I think more than 6L spends would be atleast required.

I have also heard from my shitty RM that business cards are difficult to get upgraded to DCB and Infinia.