• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pnb Rupay Select - The G.O.A.T

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I received my PnB Rupay Select card last month aur uske baad Ekdm se
Mera Wakt Badal Gaya,
Mere Jazbaat Badal Gaye,
Meri Zindagi Badal Gayi!

As a iOS user I was not getting the Credit Card feature in any of the apps but with this card I got option in Bhim app. Now I can pay to ANY Upi QR code with this card. Except the QR should not be linked to savings account. And for me it works in 99% cases even at very small cigarette 🚬 or fruit shops. Now I am so relieved from not seeing Rs. 10, 15, 18, 20 transactions in my statement and 6 months statement running in 100 pages. Also now I know how much I have spent using upi in a month. This is a live saver for me. I think Android users could also only make payments to Barat QR from the apps not all QR codes so would be helpful for them as well.

Mera Wakt Badal Gaya,
Mere Jazbaat Badal Gaye,
Meri Zindagi Badal Gayi!

As a iOS user I was not getting the Credit Card feature in any of the apps but with this card I got option in Bhim app. Now I can pay to ANY Upi QR code with this card. Except the QR should not be linked to savings account. And for me it works in 99% cases even at very small cigarette 🚬 or fruit shops. Now I am so relieved from not seeing Rs. 10, 15, 18, 20 transactions in my statement and 6 months statement running in 100 pages. Also now I know how much I have spent using upi in a month. This is a live saver for me. I think Android users could also only make payments to Barat QR from the apps not all QR codes so would be helpful for them as well.
Is this feature live on Paytm as well for ios?

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Mera Wakt Badal Gaya,
Mere Jazbaat Badal Gaye,
Meri Zindagi Badal Gayi!

Last week my pnb platinum was approved and after 2 days i convert it from platinum to rupay select and using cc with upi os best thing ever

Can you tell me what is the date of application? Bcoz from past two weeks online application is not working in PNB, technical issue with them
I'm also suffering from same issue.

Have tried multiple times for past 3-4 months to apply for PNB Credit Card, but of no avail as the online application website doesn't work properly.

Does anyone have any idea on this matter about how to tackle this issue and apply for PNB Credit Card.

RupayMan

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm also suffering from same issue.

Have tried multiple times for past 3-4 months to apply for PNB Credit Card, but of no avail as the online application website doesn't work properly.

Does anyone have any idea on this matter about how to tackle this issue and apply for PNB Credit Card.
Goto any branch and submit documents along with creditcard application form which u can download from online. Thats the only possible way. I done the same recently and waiting for application number

equalizer

TF Premier
Keep hitting the VKYC call button. For me someone picked up the VKYC call after 10 to 15 tries.

For me I first applied for Rupay platinum not knowing the benefits of Rupay Select. Surprisingly My Rupay platinum was processed within 2 weeks from application date and delivered. As soon as I received Rupay platinum I activated it applied for card conversion to Rupay Select in the PNB Genie app. My card conversion is approved in 5 days and awaiting physical card delivery of Rupay Select.
So this way you saved 500+GST joining charges?

NAITIK14

TF Buzz
I got pnb rupay platinum card and I am trying to convert it to select.i am sending my ITR to them,but surprisingly their answer is weird.they need ITR of more than 5 lakh for it.my gross income shows it more than 7.5 lakh,but net income is less than 5. And they considered net income while all credit card company always consider gross income.any solution?