• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Pnb Rupay Select - The G.O.A.T

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I received my PnB Rupay Select card last month aur uske baad Ekdm se
Mera Wakt Badal Gaya,
Mere Jazbaat Badal Gaye,
Meri Zindagi Badal Gayi!

As a iOS user I was not getting the Credit Card feature in any of the apps but with this card I got option in Bhim app. Now I can pay to ANY Upi QR code with this card. Except the QR should not be linked to savings account. And for me it works in 99% cases even at very small cigarette 🚬 or fruit shops. Now I am so relieved from not seeing Rs. 10, 15, 18, 20 transactions in my statement and 6 months statement running in 100 pages. Also now I know how much I have spent using upi in a month. This is a live saver for me. I think Android users could also only make payments to Barat QR from the apps not all QR codes so would be helpful for them as well.

Pack_of_Cards

TF Premier
what is the difference between VISA & RuPay variants wrt lounge access ?
Hi @krishc I also had this doubt previously, checked with branch Manager, he told it's the card variant that is important like Infinia, Regalia etc. You are just changing the payment networks from VISA to Rupay, so apart from some minor changes there will be no changes in core benefits like lounge access reward point system or reward rate.

mr_vasanth

TF Premier
Not even got the video kyc working yet😂.
Keep hitting the VKYC call button. For me someone picked up the VKYC call after 10 to 15 tries.

For me I first applied for Rupay platinum not knowing the benefits of Rupay Select. Surprisingly My Rupay platinum was processed within 2 weeks from application date and delivered. As soon as I received Rupay platinum I activated it applied for card conversion to Rupay Select in the PNB Genie app. My card conversion is approved in 5 days and awaiting physical card delivery of Rupay Select.

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone started facing issues in making upi payments from this card now? I had linked this card to BHIM and was doing all my upi payments from this app (even 5-10 rs) but now it’s allowing me to pay. Has anyone else faced the same issue ?

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Has anyone started facing issues in making upi payments from this card now? I had linked this card to BHIM and was doing all my upi payments from this app (even 5-10 rs) but now it’s allowing me to pay. Has anyone else faced the same issue ?
what's the error you got ?

New UPI register limit is 5k for next 24hrs on android and 72hrs for IOS, after that 1 lakh per day limit.

Also if possible do Rs2001+ transactions, free for customers but banks will get MDR.

Those who are doing too much small transactions, banks block UPI transactions for next few days or next month statement.

Wait 2-3 days and then try again.

anish1516

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
what's the error you got ?

New UPI register limit is 5k for next 24hrs on android and 72hrs for IOS, after that 1 lakh per day limit.

Also if possible do Rs2001+ transactions, free for customers but banks will get MDR.

Those who are doing too much small transactions, banks block UPI transactions for next few days or next month statement.

Wait 2-3 days and then try again.
I am seeing 2-3 errors. Risk Threshold limit exceeded.
Can’t transfer money to current bank account.
Can’t transfer money to savings bank account.

Most of the shops using upi have the qr code linked to some current account. I am waitfor the statement. Will see if it works after that.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I am seeing 2-3 errors. Risk Threshold limit exceeded.
Can’t transfer money to current bank account.
Can’t transfer money to savings bank account.

Most of the shops using upi have the qr code linked to some current account. I am waitfor the statement. Will see if it works after that.
Problem with BHIM app v3.1, try BHIM v3.0

or use any other UPI apps like paytm, mobikwik, payzapp, freecharge, jupiter, Tata Neu app.

Does hdfc rupay regalia have priority pass like visa regalia or international lounge access outside india? @Abhishek012
No