• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

TATA NEU Infinity Rupay select card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I was trying to send money to my paytm merchant QR and after entering UPI pin got error "TRANSACTION NOT PERMITTED TO UPI ID by the PSP". What does it mean?
Only P2M UPI QR allowed not P2PM UPI QR.

Read here, which merchants are P2PM UPI QR - https://www.npci.org.in/PDF/npci/upi/circular/2019/Circular 70 - Introduction of P2PM category in UPI for unorganised or small merchants.pdf

Tips: Pay any other banks credit card bill via Amazon using your RuPay credit card linked UPI (New UPI register limit is 5k for next 24-72hrs).

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is this card worth having? I put in an application as I got an LTF offer for the infinia rupay...

neu.jpg

Your NeuCard 💳 is waiting ⏰

Extra Savings every time you Shop🛍️

with Tata Neu HDFC Bank Credit Card;

👉 up to 10% back on Tata Neu

👉 up to 5% back on Bill Payments

👉1.5% savings everywhere else

👉 Complimentary lounge access

Take Advantage of the Lifetime Free offer, Valid till 28-Feb

T&C apply

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
What? Seriously? How? That seems highly unlikely to me!
1. Hold DCB
2. Applied on Tata Neu app - as it was FYF and pre approved
3. HDFC did home and office verification along with CIBIl enquiry
4. They declined the card - I did not follow up as it was more of FOMO for me and not a necessity
5. After a month, they did CIBIL enquiry again and issued the card without my consent
6. Dropped a note asking if it is LTF and they denied
7. Asked PNO to remove this additional CIBIL enquiry and close my card

Now - does it seem likely :p

theglobalinvestor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1. Hold DCB
2. Applied on Tata Neu app - as it was FYF and pre approved
3. HDFC did home and office verification along with CIBIl enquiry
4. They declined the card - I did not follow up as it was more of FOMO for me and not a necessity
5. After a month, they did CIBIL enquiry again and issued the card without my consent
6. Dropped a note asking if it is LTF and they denied
7. Asked PNO to remove this additional CIBIL enquiry and close my card

Now - does it seem likely :p
Yes, now that you've given the full story.

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Latest on this.

HDFC PNO called - they have converted my card into LTF. From Dormant it has become Active now.

Also, additional CIBIL enquiry will be removed in a week.
And this is how you remove useless CIBIL enquiries:

This is with reference to your e-mail dated February 19, 2023 and our subsequent interim response dated February 20, 2023, regarding enquiry towards your HDFC Bank credit card account.

We understand that you are seeking to remove the credit card enquiry dated January 28, 2023 reflecting in your credit bureau records. On investigation, we note that only one enquiry dated November 17, 2023 was processed towards your credit card Tata neu Infinity credit card application

Based on your concern, we have arranged to remove the another enquiry dated January 28, 2023 from all 4 credit information company (CIBIL, Equifax, Experian & CRIF Highmark) and the same will be processed on or before March 24, 2023. You then verify the same in your credit bureau report post same.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
And this is how you remove useless CIBIL enquiries:

This is with reference to your e-mail dated February 19, 2023 and our subsequent interim response dated February 20, 2023, regarding enquiry towards your HDFC Bank credit card account.

We understand that you are seeking to remove the credit card enquiry dated January 28, 2023 reflecting in your credit bureau records. On investigation, we note that only one enquiry dated November 17, 2023 was processed towards your credit card Tata neu Infinity credit card application

Based on your concern, we have arranged to remove the another enquiry dated January 28, 2023 from all 4 credit information company (CIBIL, Equifax, Experian & CRIF Highmark) and the same will be processed on or before March 24, 2023. You then verify the same in your credit bureau report post same.
You can share the email you sent to them,
We can copy paste & remove ours😅

Also, will it be possible to remove the enquiry for which the card was rejected?

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
You can share the email you sent to them,
We can copy paste & remove ours😅

Also, will it be possible to remove the enquiry for which the card was rejected?
Here you go - it was on the face email :p

Please remove this additional CIBIL enquiry asap.

Also, confirm if Tata Neu can be converted into LTF or not.

I will be forced to remove all my savings/current loans from HDFC if I do not get proper service from your Team.

With whose consent did your Team initiate this CIBIL enquiry?