• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Payment history reported as XXX in CIBIL

prc1990

TF Ace
Hello Experts,

Payment history has been reported as XXX (means Not Reported) for one of the months for one of my Credit Cards (ICICI) and it is neither considered/counted as on time payment nor as late payment. Will that be a problem from the lender's standpoint? Should I reach out to the bank or is this something I shouldn't bother about? Kindly share your expert opinions.

Thanks in advance!

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Hello Experts,

Payment history has been reported as XXX (means Not Reported) for one of the months for one of my Credit Cards (ICICI) and it is neither considered/counted as on time payment nor as late payment. Will that be a problem from the lender's standpoint? Should I reach out to the bank or is this something I shouldn't bother about? Kindly share your expert opinions.

Thanks in advance!
Was the Statement generated for the XXX reported month? and XXX won't be an issue, though if the statement was generated you can ask them to report the same to CIBIL.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
Hello Experts,

Thanks in advance!
No issues for reported as xxx even same thing happened with me and later months it's got automatically updated successfully hence not effect for cibil.

prc1990

TF Ace
Was the Statement generated for the XXX reported month? and XXX won't be an issue, though if the statement was generated you can ask them to report the same to CIBIL.
Yes statement with due amount ₹1 got generated for the reported month and the amount was paid back as well.

Last edited: