• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

OneCard No.1 useless card

Tejo

TF Legend
My onecard Transactions were blocked for next days. I was rotating the card balance even via repayment too.

Now they are saying to do again an fd to approve further Transactions Or need to wait for 30 days.

Any way with out fd ??, thinking to complain at rbi ombudsman.

1. Only 1% cashback on top 2 spends of atleast 3 spends remaining 0.20% .

2. Transactions decline on several merchants, never approves on request like banks.

3. Transactions block on repeated payments for next 30 days** i.e our spends should not cross more than the given limit. Applies for both fd and unsecured card

4. Namesake offers. Terms and unconditions frequently changes.

5. Cant pay via third party websites like aeronpay, paytm, mobikwik etc.

5. Doesn't care about customer satisfaction.

6. Only beginners are advised to take to just mark unsecured card in cibil via fd.

Last edited:
My onecard Transactions were blocked for next days. I was rotating the card balance even via repayment too.

Now they are saying to do again an fd to approve further Transactions Or need to wait for 30 days.

Any way with out fd ??, think to complain at rbi ombudsman.

2. Transactions decline on several merchants, never approves on request like banks.

3. Transactions block on repeated payments for next 30 days** i.e our spends should not cross more than the given limit. Applies for both fd and unsecured card

6. Only beginners are advised to take to just mark unsecured card in cibil via fd.
Thanks for this, I was gonna apply just for onecard offers, but with so many issues listed, now I will not.

Seth

TF Premier

Any way with out fd ??, thinking to complain at rbi ombudsman.

Aeron pay loading is possible via one card?
And one card charges 1% wallet load charges for loading aeronpay wallet?

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I had OneCard issued by IDFC. Totally useless but kept as it had a good credit limit. Didn't switch to their new banking partners (BoB in my case) and got upgraded to IDFC Wealth with same limit (10L). Later I closed OneCard permanently.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had OneCard issued by IDFC. Totally useless but kept as it had a good credit limit. Didn't switch to their new banking partners (BoB in my case) and got upgraded to IDFC Wealth with same limit (10L). Later I closed OneCard permanently.
Can you tell me how long does One card take to process closure request ? In the app it is coming as 3-5 business days & their Cust Care is telling 7-10 working days, which is ridiculous ! Any idea how long will they take to process the closure request ?

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can you tell me how long does One card take to process closure request ? In the app it is coming as 3-5 business days & their Cust Care is telling 7-10 working days, which is ridiculous ! Any idea how long will they take to process the closure request ?
Within a week. But you'll have to look for account status in credit bureaus. I had to mail them twice to get the card account reported as closed in CIBIL. It took around 60 days.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Within a week. But you'll have to look for account status in credit bureaus. I had to mail them twice to get the card account reported as closed in CIBIL. It took around 60 days.
They are truly worthless, at least SBM is. Reported the same card account twice under different account numbers ! I know this is going to be another chase but I will report them to RBI straight away if the accounts are not updated within 45 days as per their email.