• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not so good experience with OneCard

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I received OneCard in a tampered package where it was clearly visible that someone has opened the package. I clicked sufficient photos of the package and immediately raised complaint with OneCard. Also, I blocked the card for all transaction via their app.

Issues with OneCard Customer support:
  1. They took 6 days to reply back to me - this is a serious issue, I expect prompt resolution for this at least.
  2. They asked me to share photos of the tampered package on Friday morning, I was travelling so couldn't respond and on Monday they closed the ticket stating I no response from customer. I was furious and escalated this.
  3. Next day received a call, apparently according to their "investigation" card details have not been compromised and I can continue using the existing tampered card.
  4. They said if they issue a new card, I will have to surrender the old existing card - which I had no issue with. But they were not comfortable doing that and took my confirmation thrice that will I return their card.
They definitely don't take security seriously plus they care more about their 'metal' card than anything else. They think I will melt their 'metal' card give to raddiwala and earn.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

ChurningNoob

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
A bit off topic question:
Does anyone know how can we change the billing cycle for one card.
My current billing cycle is on 14th of every month but I want to change it to 1st of every month instead.
@TechnoFino @anirbanm @AllSeeker
Not a bit off topic but completely off topic.

Some banks allows and some do not. If they allow usually on their app they have an option to change the billing cycle

akshayhs

TF Ace
Same even mine is 31st or 1st
My statement cycle is 13th-13th. So it can happen. Finance partner in my case is Federal bank.

I guess they just set the statement cycle 15 days after your card is generated. Mine was on 28th day of the month when it was approved and the card was generated. (Just a guess)

TF Ace
TF Family
My statement cycle is 13th-13th. So it can happen. Finance partner in my case is Federal bank.

I guess they just set the statement cycle 15 days after your card is generated. Mine was on 28th day of the month when it was approved and the card was generated. (Just a guess)
So, not fixed for Federal bank.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
My Rs2400 transaction refund my ola merchant but not credit to my onecard.

From last 1 month, Onecard team told me wait for 15 bank working days but 15 bank working days already over.

Onecard dnt accept my chargeback request.