• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndusInd CC application Worst experience

BK7

TF Buzz
I have tried to apply IndusInd bank Legend CC a few days back, After entering all my details I landed on a blank page where I was unable to see anything I tried to reach customer care multiple times but no response they didn't even answer the call. I sent an email with a screenshot but I got only auto-response from them that they would get back to us in 24 hours but nothing happened. I took CIBIL hit also as a hard enquiry, it was a very unpleasant experience I didn't know what to do either. I have raised a dispute with CIBIL. Did anyone faced similar issue ?

arjun697

TF Premier
Is there any benefit of Legend? I had Eazydiner and this was provided LTF for me. Even after I confirmed over call asking if there won't be any CIBIL enquiry, I told them to proceed. Immediately got a hard enquiry and eventually the card too in a week. I guess in 1 year I used this for lounge about 4-5 times and the BMS offer.

pavan000

TF Premier
Is there any benefit of Legend? I had Eazydiner and this was provided LTF for me. Even after I confirmed over call asking if there won't be any CIBIL enquiry, I told them to proceed. Immediately got a hard enquiry and eventually the card too in a week. I guess in 1 year I used this for lounge about 4-5 times and the BMS offer.
Eazydiner is best of ltf or fyf. But not everyone gets it ltf.

arjun697

TF Premier
Eazydiner is best of ltf or fyf. But not everyone gets it ltf.
I got it the first month it launched. Paid itself. It's decent if you eat out even a couple of times a month (Atleast save around 4-5k with this)
Also every month it covers for 2 free movie tickets. Usually comes to around 40-60 as convenience fee for 2 tickets. That alone will save around 400*12.

Riya

TF Ace
evevrything that glitters is not gold... similarly every premium category card is not good....
Legend has its name amongst it... dismal reward rate and no benefits at all