• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Worst experience with Easydiner App

ltf4ever

TF Ace
So far my experience with them is good but based on this calling restaurant may be the right choice.
one more experience in Aug last year:
the waiter who brought me the bill said that they don't accept eazydiner as their partneship has ended. i escalate, eazydiner gives me the restaurant manager's number the next day, and he WhatsApps me that they accept eazydiner payment, and maybe the waiter was 'confused'.
since i now have the manager's number, i go into the restaurant again, and again i am refused eazydiner payment by another Waiter....when i tell him that call the manager (i told him his name), the waiter says that he is on leave. i had to use zomato pro (luckily my rbl zomato card had good enough offers that time).

i whatsapp the manager again the next day... he leaves me on 'seen' and doesn't reply.

so essentially no amount of calling before going, having manager contact etc is going to work if they decide that they won't allow you to pay via this app.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Not necessary, I have personally booked through BBQ app and paid through BBQ vouchers bought on ED app using Axis card. Before placing the order you need to inform them that you will be paying through ED vouchers.

In case you need a corresponding booking in ED you can simultaneously book on the ED app as well. Its free anyways.
Fine print… book on both apps for double protection thanks

NikunjP

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
one more experience in Aug last year:
the waiter who brought me the bill said that they don't accept eazydiner as their partneship has ended. i escalate, eazydiner gives me the restaurant manager's number the next day, and he WhatsApps me that they accept eazydiner payment, and maybe the waiter was 'confused'.
since i now have the manager's number, i go into the restaurant again, and again i am refused eazydiner payment by another Waiter....when i tell him that call the manager (i told him his name), the waiter says that he is on leave. i had to use zomato pro (luckily my rbl zomato card had good enough offers that time).

i whatsapp the manager again the next day... he leaves me on 'seen' and doesn't reply.

so essentially no amount of calling before going, having manager contact etc is going to work if they decide that they won't allow you to pay via this app.
Basically few restaurants want customers from Easydiner but don't want to give commission to App.So customers end up paying more.
Looks like Easydiner don't have any policy for it.

Dragon_slayer

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Not necessary, I have personally booked through BBQ app and paid through BBQ vouchers bought on ED app using Axis card. Before placing the order you need to inform them that you will be paying through ED vouchers.

In case you need a corresponding booking in ED you can simultaneously book on the ED app as well. Its free anyways.
Could you please do a post about this showing screenshots/ examples so everyone can learn? Thanks