• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not so good experience with OneCard

Lucious.Flamel

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

ltf4ever

TF Ace
I received OneCard in a tampered package where it was clearly visible that someone has opened the package. I clicked sufficient photos of the package and immediately raised complaint with OneCard. Also, I blocked the card for all transaction via their app.

Issues with OneCard Customer support:
  1. They took 6 days to reply back to me - this is a serious issue, I expect prompt resolution for this at least.
  2. They asked me to share photos of the tampered package on Friday morning, I was travelling so couldn't respond and on Monday they closed the ticket stating I no response from customer. I was furious and escalated this.
  3. Next day received a call, apparently according to their "investigation" card details have not been compromised and I can continue using the existing tampered card.
  4. They said if they issue a new card, I will have to surrender the old existing card - which I had no issue with. But they were not comfortable doing that and took my confirmation thrice that will I return their card.
They definitely don't take security seriously plus they care more about their 'metal' card than anything else. They think I will melt their 'metal' card give to raddiwala and earn.
thanks for sharing this. helped me decide whether to apply or not.

rpsadarangani

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I recently closed my One Card BOB card, though they gave good offers on apps, but I don't think that the Card is worth it as support is usually shit and takes lots of time to get help from them. I would suggest if one card is not helping you then you can escalate to the banking partner from whom you have got the card issue. They will definitely help you as they are bounded by RBI to do so.