• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My tata neu infinity card got declined even when it said initially approved with 1 lakh 48k limit. Please help me with suggestions to get this card.

I have applied for Tata neu infinity credit card from Tata Neu application and they rejected it after 4 days even when I hold existing Millennia credit card with 1 lakh 48k limit from Dec 2nd 2022. I got hdfc savings account from 1 and half year. I am even close to complete the final stage of IPL league of tata running in app to make the card ltf. I have got am email from hdfc saying "Unfortunately, we have had to decline your application at this time because we were unable to verify your identity through our Customer Verification process."

Send an email to front end team to reopen the application but no use. Hence sent an email to grevience to check if they do anything on this. Help me with any suggestion to get this card as they declined it.

Tejo

TF Legend
Send a soft copy of aadhar, pan, cibil report, salary slip or itr or account statement ( less chance), any other credit card statement where utilization is <30% and also send recently house tax, water bill or recently delivered registered post.

Send soft copies to above address also send to your savings account branch.

If they didn't approve, just ask them approve via aggregate limit of past credit card I.e same single combined limit on both cards. 90% will approve if your cibil is high and salary or income is above 60k per month.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have applied for Tata neu infinity credit card from Tata Neu application and they rejected it after 4 days even when I hold existing Millennia credit card with 1 lakh 48k limit from Dec 2nd 2022. I got hdfc savings account from 1 and half year. I am even close to complete the final stage of IPL league of tata running in app to make the card ltf. I have got am email from hdfc saying "Unfortunately, we have had to decline your application at this time because we were unable to verify your identity through our Customer Verification process."

Send an email to front end team to reopen the application but no use. Hence sent an email to grevience to check if they do anything on this. Help me with any suggestion to get this card as they declined it.
How much is the credit limit on your Millennia card? Have you been able to find out as to why has the application been rejected?

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I will narrate my story on Tata Neu Infinity card. I have been using Tata Neu App for the last one year or so. Earlier when I checked, they were offering me Infinity FYF. But I did not show any interest after that. Then on 06 Apr, I got an offer for LTF Infinity on my mail. Since it was LTF, I started the application procedure and completed the video KYC (I already had HDFC Regalia then). On 08/09 Apr, phisical verification was completed and on 12/13 Apr they rejected my application. I couldn't understand the logic. Then I got a call from the bank stating that my application has been rejected as I need to submit an 'auto debit certificate'. Downloaded the certificate and submitted. Application was shown back in process but again rejected after two days. Called up customercare and was confirmed that the application was being rejected for the same reason and got a mail from HDFC to submit the auto debit certificate. After going through the certificate I could make out that I had made a mistake, since my account is a joint account, I didn't get the certificate signed from my wife before submission. This time I sent the completed form to Chennai office through speed post. Got an SMS for card issuance on 14 May, linked it to UPI immediately and got the physical card today. I narrated this to bring out that card may be rejected for a frivolous reason. Please check from your bank or customer care.

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Hi, when did you apply with them, if you already have hdfc savings account plus an existing hdfc credit card, then you should be able to get card easily with the same limit as your existing credit card. This is what happened with me, I applied on 14th May and got the card in two days.

For existing hdfc customers they give the option to verify using net banking, debit card/ credit card.. did you get any of these options?

Last edited:

shashank08

TF Premier
l also faced similar issue.. Applied for card on 29th April.. as it started showing LTF in Tata neu app.. card approval started showing with my Regalia credit limit.. card got rejected after receiving application number from HDFC... Sent mail to HDFC customer care.. Customer care told I haven't uploaded salary proof(there was no option to upload).. after sometime another mail came to provide DBT declaration.. sent DBT declaration, salary proof, address declaration hard copies to chennai address.. now CC application status went back to under review.. still waiting for approval since 29th April..

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
l also faced similar issue.. Applied for card on 29th April.. as it started showing LTF in Tata neu app.. card approval started showing with my Regalia credit limit.. card got rejected after receiving application number from HDFC... Sent mail to HDFC customer care.. Customer care told I haven't uploaded salary proof(there was no option to upload).. after sometime another mail came to provide DBT declaration.. sent DBT declaration, salary proof, address declaration hard copies to chennai address.. now CC application status went back to under review.. still waiting for approval since 29th April..
Are you a Govt employee by any chance? As to my amsument, the bank employee told me that these declarations are generally taken from Govt employees. He obviously didn't know the reason.

shashank08

TF Premier
Oh.. so they apply random rules to different individuals.
Yes also received different responses.. customer care said missing income proof... And while applying there was no option to attach salary slip or bank statement
Second mail came for status of application which was asking to send DBT and address declaration..

kushhh

TF Ace
My application was also rejected, i sent them dbt address proof etc ... They now again have rejected... These guys are idiots

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Have tried a lot of things, although I’m able to get FYF, but they aren’t issuing LTF card in my case!
If you want LTF only, then keep on using Tata Neu App to order groceries, medicine if applicable & book flight (On the App Air Asia offers good discount). I never wanted Tata Neu Infinity as there aren’t any special features over the cards which I already have. Approx three months after I had only checked my eligibility, they offered me LTF Infinity. With charges, it is not value for money.