• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not getting Milestone Edge Rewards On Magnus

mr.deal

TF Buzz
Hello Everyone,
Are you all getting 25K rewards on milestone spends every month (depending you completed 1L spend 90 days before)?
I have done more than 1L spend every month from March22. Got the milestone rewards last on 10th August 2022.
I did not get the 25K edge reward on 10th Sept or yesterday on 10th October?

cch

TF Select
Axis is notorious for delaying or even missing credit of points. I've had to raise it with their customer support many times. Now whenever I make a purchase during a offer for a big enough amount, I note it in a excel sheet and set a reminder for 90 days to raise a dispute in case it doesn't get credited.

My renewal fee for privilege card was cut by them in Feb, I had to raise a complaint in Sept to get 3k RPs. Got it 2 weeks after complaint.

swiftlysingh

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Axis is notorious for delaying or even missing credit of points. I've had to raise it with their customer support many times. Now whenever I make a purchase during a offer for a big enough amount, I note it in a excel sheet and set a reminder for 90 days to raise a dispute in case it doesn't get credited.

My renewal fee for privilege card was cut by them in Feb, I had to raise a complaint in Sept to get 3k RPs. Got it 2 weeks after complaint.
Axis really needs to get better at crediting the edge rewards. It gets frustrating pretty quickly.

BTW are your accelerated rewards from gyftr getting credited timely?

Reactions: cch

Tanay

TF Buzz
Hello Everyone,
Are you all getting 25K rewards on milestone spends every month (depending you completed 1L spend 90 days before)?
I have done more than 1L spend every month from March22. Got the milestone rewards last on 10th August 2022.
I did not get the 25K edge reward on 10th Sept or yesterday on 10th October?
Yes they delay sometimes, if you are not getting bonus even after 90 days from the last date of that milestone month, don't hesitate to raise the issue to customer care

Tanay

TF Buzz
Axis really needs to get better at crediting the edge rewards. It gets frustrating pretty quickly.

BTW are your accelerated rewards from gyftr getting credited timely?
Is accelerated reward points on gyftr even valid for magnus?

Attachments

• image_picker5807927972200396690.jpg
    image_picker5807927972200396690.jpg
    241.1 KB · Views: 26