• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Not able to add idfc wealth credit card in payzapp

shenoyanil98

TF Buzz
Received new IDFC wealth credit card yesterday and I am trying to add this new card in payzapp but I am not able to do so.
Payzapp cc is saying there is some problem with Visa cards, anybody else is facing this problem?

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Received new IDFC wealth credit card yesterday and I am trying to add this new card in payzapp but I am not able to do so.
Payzapp cc is saying there is some problem with Visa cards, anybody else is facing this problem?
Share the SS hiding personal information for better assement of your concern.

shenoyanil98

TF Buzz
Share the SS hiding personal information for better assement of your concern.
When I try to add the card 2 rs gets deducted and I see a message that card is added successfully but actually card is not getting added and 2rs gets refunded.
On complaining to cc they say some issue with card tokenisation first it was supposed to get resolved by 25th feb then 15th March now they are saying 18th march, I don't know what is this weird problem.

shenoyanil98

TF Buzz
Delete 1 existing added card from payzapp and then try to add your current card
Deleted old card and added the new wealth card 2rs got deducted got the message transaction succeeded and card added successfully but actually card is not added
Previous card is allso gone and 2rs also gone but new card is not getting added
I had planned to use new card by wallet loading in payzapp everything is spoiled by this weird issue.

• Sad
Reactions: Rkr

heysac

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Deleted old card and added the new wealth card 2rs got deducted got the message transaction succeeded and card added successfully but actually card is not added
Previous card is allso gone and 2rs also gone but new card is not getting added
I had planned to use new card by wallet loading in payzapp everything is spoiled by this weird issue.
I think you can use IDFC CC without adding it. When you make a tx, just select new card and use IDFC CC. Could be tokenization problem. WHat rewards do we get with IDFC CC on Payzapp loads?

shenoyanil98

TF Buzz
It’s not issue with IDFC. The issue is for any bank credit card on Visa.
Yes maybe but I was trying to add IDFC wealth card so I came to know of this problem
But because of this thread I also came to know that I can add money to payzapp wallet without the need for adding the card, If I had known it earlier I could have made a insurance payment this way which I missed because of my ignorance

SpidySpider

TF Premier
Yes maybe but I was trying to add IDFC wealth card so I came to know of this problem
But because of this thread I also came to know that I can add money to payzapp wallet without the need for adding the card, If I had known it earlier I could have made a insurance payment this way which I missed because of my ignorance
Could you please tell me how did you add money without adding the card? Whenever I click on add money, it just shows UPI option and when I click on "other payment options", it still shows UPI only. Can't seem to find cc