• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best card to load payzapp wallet

helloworld

TF Legend
Can I use this process to hit the 7.5L spend criteria on my regalia gold that will let me get an Infinia? I meet the 8L limit requirement, I'm just facing difficulty in hitting the spends criteria and I do not want to push myself to spend on anything unnecessary.

3% of 7.5L = 22,500, not sure if you upgrade Infinia then need to spend 1.5L in smartbuy 5x to recover that aamount. I would not suggest or personally won't go. But its upto you and note: there is no guarantee for upgrade even after this, so proceed with caution.

Last edited:

LiamHouse

TF Buzz
3% of 7.5L = 22,500, not sure if you upgrade Infinia then need to spend 1.5L in smartbuy 5x to recover that aamount. I would not suggest or personally won't go. But its upto you and note: there is no guarantee for upgrade even after this, so proceed with caution.
I'm not concerned about the 3% as I can easily make it back by booking flights and hotels for our year end trip. I just need to know if payzapp wallet reload will count towards the spend amount. I am planning to load up multiple people's wallets and transferring that money to their bank accounts as I do not want to deal with the IT issues considering I don't make money in India and have regalia gold on fd.

helloworld

TF Legend
I'm not concerned about the 3% as I can easily make it back by booking flights and hotels for our year end trip. I just need to know if payzapp wallet reload will count towards the spend amount. I am planning to load up multiple people's wallets and transferring that money to their bank accounts as I do not want to deal with the IT issues considering I don't make money in India and have regalia gold on fd.

no idea about IT issues (but heard about it), but as I said no guarantee for upgrade, but you can use these spends for your case, no issues with that.

but generally warning, anything on a single merchant for large purchase do attract attention in any bank and may have to give clarification. General rule applicable for all banks including amex.