• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PAYZAPP PREPAID CARD- TAP AND PAY ENABLED

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
In Recent Payzapp Update, HDFC Enabled Tap and Pay for Payzapp Prepaid Card.

A usefull Feature for Doing Offline Txns.

This feature will easily beat Axis Ace 2% on offline spending by using Right Set of Cards to Load Payzapp Wallet like AU LIT/BOB SNAPDEAL/BOB ETERNA......

If anyone has high Offline Spends and till now using Axis Ace for 2% , this feature is going to be Very useful.

I am creating a thread after a Very Long time, since no one created thread on this Topic yet even when feature was rolled out Few Days Back

Last edited:

Strange

TF Legend

This feature will easily beat Axis Ace 2% on offline spending by using Right Set of Cards to Load Payzapp Wallet like AU LIT/BOB SNAPDEAL/BOB ETERNA......

If anyone has high Offline Spends and till now using Axis Ace for 2% , this feature is going to be Very useful.

I am creating a thread after a Very Long time, since no one created thread on this Topic yet even when feature was rolled out Few Days Back
Unable to add in Gpay.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

payzapp is not the greatest from a UI / usability.. quite clunky and difficult to use..good payback / offers.. they shd make it smoother.. will be a leader then.. v restrictive also

theda

TF Premier

It's working for payzapp prepaid and other hdfc credit and debit cards

D₹V

TF Prestige

Great news 😁🗞️.

I'm in.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
payzapp is not the greatest from a UI / usability.. quite clunky and difficult to use..good payback / offers.. they shd make it smoother.. will be a leader then.. v restrictive also
I have not find any difficulty in Payzapp UI

It is smooth and every Option works smoothly.

Good Payback Offers.
Payzapp Have Inbuilt Smartbuy Portal

And Now with Introduction of Tap and Pay with Payzapp Prepaid Card, it is going to be a must have App if you use right set of Cards to Load Wallet.

Payzapp Do not charge any Convenience Fee for Bill Paymnets irrespective of the Bill Amount.

Infact it is much better than Clunky Paytm, which recently got Bonked by RBI🤣

Last edited: