• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PAYZAPP PREPAID CARD- TAP AND PAY ENABLED

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
In Recent Payzapp Update, HDFC Enabled Tap and Pay for Payzapp Prepaid Card.

A usefull Feature for Doing Offline Txns.

This feature will easily beat Axis Ace 2% on offline spending by using Right Set of Cards to Load Payzapp Wallet like AU LIT/BOB SNAPDEAL/BOB ETERNA......

If anyone has high Offline Spends and till now using Axis Ace for 2% , this feature is going to be Very useful.

I am creating a thread after a Very Long time, since no one created thread on this Topic yet even when feature was rolled out Few Days Back

Last edited:

vega

TF Premier
In Recent Payzapp Update, HDFC Enabled Tap and Pay for Payzapp Prepaid Card.

A usefull Feature for Doing Offline Txns.

This feature will easily beat Axis Ace 2% on offline spending by using Right Set of Cards to Load Payzapp Wallet like AU LIT/BOB SNAPDEAL/BOB ETERNA......

If anyone has high Offline Spends and till now using Axis Ace for 2% , this feature is going to be Very useful.

I am creating a thread after a Very Long time, since no one created thread on this Topic yet even when feature was rolled out Few Days Back
Ye batao basic to full kyc kaise hoga, ya hoga hi nahi?

SonyTom

TF Premier
1. I have added my CC, DC to Payzapp and I have some money in wallet too. If I do a tap and pay at a store, money will go from which of these.
2. I have NFC on my phone. So will this Tap and pay work with all POS machines with contactless facility

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Actually after recent App upgrade , it was not allowing me to loginto the Payzapp App on my iPhone..
I thought anyway I don't use it much , would lookinto it later.. At that time I thought they might have added some new features as the splash screen design has changed a bit..
Now , there is some reason to fix this app and login and see what treasure is there for me..
BTW, I have about 66K balance in that , last time when I checked..
Thanks for the update @VISHESH_BANSAL maharaj

theda

TF Premier
Actually after recent App upgrade , it was not allowing me to loginto the Payzapp App on my iPhone..
I thought anyway I don't use it much , would lookinto it later.. At that time I thought they might have added some new features as the splash screen design has changed a bit..
Now , there is some reason to fix this app and login and see what treasure is there for me..
BTW, I have about 66K balance in that , last time when I checked..
Thanks for the update @VISHESH_BANSAL maharaj
Tap and pay still won't work on iphone

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
1. I have added my CC, DC to Payzapp and I have some money in wallet too. If I do a tap and pay at a store, money will go from which of these.
2. I have NFC on my phone. So will this Tap and pay work with all POS machines with contactless facility
You have to select Default Card.

Payzapp will support only HDFC DC/CC/PAYZAPP PREPAID CARD.

Select Anyone as Default Card.

It should work fine with Contactless Enabled POS

sahilsamyat

TF Buzz
Anyone tell me, how I get more than 2% cashback from payzapp tap and pay option.

Someone highlighted this on the thread that's why I am curious.

I already enabled tap & pay option. Now I want to know how I even cashback.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Anyone tell me, how I get more than 2% cashback from payzapp tap and pay option.

Someone highlighted this on the thread that's why I am curious.

I already enabled tap & pay option. Now I want to know how I even cashback.
You can Explore other threads for Cards which is giving more than 2% on wallet Reloads

Of course Rewards are capped, so use different different cards to maximise .

Last edited: