• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PAYZAPP PREPAID CARD- TAP AND PAY ENABLED

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
In Recent Payzapp Update, HDFC Enabled Tap and Pay for Payzapp Prepaid Card.

A usefull Feature for Doing Offline Txns.

This feature will easily beat Axis Ace 2% on offline spending by using Right Set of Cards to Load Payzapp Wallet like AU LIT/BOB SNAPDEAL/BOB ETERNA......

If anyone has high Offline Spends and till now using Axis Ace for 2% , this feature is going to be Very useful.

I am creating a thread after a Very Long time, since no one created thread on this Topic yet even when feature was rolled out Few Days Back

Last edited:

cclurker

TF Buzz
Can I do a transaction of 25000 by tap and pay by inserting the pin?
I did try Payzapp prepaid card on multiple terminals, for smaller amounts. It didn't go through. So confirm whether this works on the terminal before adding money to wallet.
If 25k is not going on one go you can try 5k Multiple times.

But make sure the Payzapp tap and pay works on the terminal that you want to use before loading money.

SonyTom

TF Premier
I did try Payzapp prepaid card on multiple terminals, for smaller amounts. It didn't go through. So confirm whether this works on the terminal before adding money to wallet.
If 25k is not going on one go you can try 5k Multiple times.

But make sure the Payzapp tap and pay works on the terminal that you want to use before loading money.
+1.
Whenever I tried Payzapp tap and pay at any shop like Reliance Smart bazar or similar large stores, the payment has been declined.

Shows the message:
"Payment failed. Transaction is not allowed on this merchant by the bank".

Any way out?

vinbking

TF Buzz
In Recent Payzapp Update, HDFC Enabled Tap and Pay for Payzapp Prepaid Card.

A usefull Feature for Doing Offline Txns.

This feature will easily beat Axis Ace 2% on offline spending by using Right Set of Cards to Load Payzapp Wallet like AU LIT/BOB SNAPDEAL/BOB ETERNA......

If anyone has high Offline Spends and till now using Axis Ace for 2% , this feature is going to be Very useful.

I am creating a thread after a Very Long time, since no one created thread on this Topic yet even when feature was rolled out Few Days Back
HDFC Payzapp App team can't enable Full KYC to HDFC Bank Customers [ I have Account with them since 4 months & not getting option to do Full KYC. I haven't done Partial KYC at all] - So was there necessity to focus on other things?:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

aamaadmi

TF Select
VIP Lounge
+1.
Whenever I tried Payzapp tap and pay at any shop like Reliance Smart bazar or similar large stores, the payment has been declined.

Shows the message:
"Payment failed. Transaction is not allowed on this merchant by the bank".

Any way out?
resolved? My primary use will also be reliance smart/fresh stores & d mart. Where were you able to make successful transaction and where were you not?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
@VISHESH_BANSAL
can we use hdfc diners black via payzapp nfc?
Or only payzapp prepaid card? Any other hdfc cc or dc have you tried to use nfc?
what's your success or failure rate in payzapp nfc transactions?
My Success Rate is good.

I only used Payzapp Wallet for NFC Payments at a nearby Grocery Supermarket

I read in Playstore Update section that Payzapp Will support Only HDFC Visa Cards for Tap to Pay.

SonyTom

TF Premier
My Success Rate is good.

I only used Payzapp Wallet for NFC Payments at a nearby Grocery Supermarket

I read in Playstore Update section that Payzapp Will support Only HDFC Visa Cards for Tap to Pay.
I tried at various stores and a top bakery in my city. I was trying tap and pay and trying to spend money I had loaded on the payzapp wallet (prepaid card). But never worked anywhere. Maybe if I set the default of tap and pay to hdfc credit card, it will work. But this will not help me empty my wallet.

Last edited: