"No Suit Filed" in Cibil

Post number 31 has been selected as best answer.

zaid_2913

Is the status "No suit Filed" status in Cibil anything to be concerned about?
This website https://www.cibil.com/nonsuitfiledcases/ shows non suit filed cases as
"NON-SUIT FILED CASES
(Wilful Defaulters Rs 25 lacs and above)
(Defaulters Rs 1 crore and above)".

But I have never missed any payment.

I see that status for HSBC credit card For which I preclosed an EMI.
Noting to worry, all hsbc credit card holders have same status in CIBIL.

Is the status "No suit Filed" status in Cibil anything to be concerned about?
This website https://www.cibil.com/nonsuitfiledcases/ shows non suit filed cases as
"NON-SUIT FILED CASES
(Wilful Defaulters Rs 25 lacs and above)
(Defaulters Rs 1 crore and above)".

But I have never missed any payment.

I see that status for HSBC credit card For which I preclosed an EMI.
I got same for a loan account.

Escalated to the nodal & they did needful to correct the same.

ALOAK

I have loan on cred idfc there i saw no suit filed . There is no late payment made i too have closed previous two and 3rd one is still running another 8mths it will close. Why have the updated it has no suit filed

Seems CIBIL is culprit here.

Even my loan account showed up like this.

ALOAK

Regarding no suit filed update on cibil i called the idfc and asked them why they have updated wrongly which impacted my score. As i pay my emi for cred 4 days in advance before auto debit as this is an option which is given . Idfc rep has taken note and said will send yhe cibil update again to remove no suit filed and asked to check after 10 working days. Let us see after this gets removed will my score go up.