• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

New Section Announcement: Reward Market - For Trading Gift Vouchers And More

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am an RML member but nobody seems to be interested in buying many of the vouchers.
Only saw interest in some buisness class vouchers only
Brother, you are in a seller's market. Getting buyers will take time and will probably need ads if outside people are required.

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Everyone here is a seller. Very few buyers unless this platform is opened for all users to buy. Safety will be a concern in that case and payments can be risky. Since everyone here is a cell or getting benefits out of the group would be challenging.

onlyhg

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Any body using reward section.. Please share ur experience.. Are there many buyers or sellers..

onlyhg

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thanks.. Now I need to cross 30 post limits. To see if I can use some of the features for that :)

MusicalMind

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
is there any buyers for tata cliq vouchers in the reward market section?. I don't want to waste ₹20 if there are no buyers

ANewUser

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I'm not part of RML so I don't know how happening it is but for such platforms to work it needs strong network effort which IMO cannot be achieved by keeping things private. When members will see lot of posts with variety of vouchers/GV in that forum they will be more willing to join and contribute.
You can take hybrid approach by keeping forum read only with information like selling price/ discount/ seller's name redacted so they can't transact without paying membership fee. In my mind, non-escrow option should be left free for much longer duration for that forum to thrive.

onlyhg

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Grinded, did the hard work and now completed 30 post milestone. Still not able to join.. Paypal link is nit working... @TechnoFino and other moderators.. Am I missing something??