• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Need help for SC smart card approval

Hello All,

Any one working with standard chartered? Can you help me with SC smart card approval. I have applied twice one through portal and again through agent but both the applications got rejected due to some internal policies. Not sure what internal policies though. I am having good cibil > 780.

Thanks in advance.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Hello All,

Any one working with standard chartered? Can you help me with SC smart card approval. I have applied twice one through portal and again through agent but both the applications got rejected due to some internal policies. Not sure what internal policies though. I am having good cibil > 780.

Thanks in advance.
If u hold account with them apply thru branch it will be approved

JimCarrey

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
More than 5 in last 6 months is automatic denial AFAIK.. Sailed the same boat recently..
Any idea about how long StanC takes to intimate about CC application.

I had applied for smart cc by confirming with a platinum cc by paying 1 ₹ . However I did not get any sms/ email about the application. SC social support says wait for 8-9 working days after applying. I applied on 13th.

Also any place to check with application reference no.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Hello All,

Thanks in advance.
Dm me , will help you with SC Agent number.

P B R G

TF Ace
My current location is Bangalore but the permanent location is a rural area in some other state. Couldn't submit the application since the permanent city is not there in the drop-down. There was no option to type manually either. Anybody knows how to overcome this?

Pavan

TF Legend
TF Family
My current location is Bangalore but the permanent location is a rural area in some other state. Couldn't submit the application since the permanent city is not there in the drop-down. There was no option to type manually either. Anybody knows how to overcome this?
You have to apply through agent
i had similar situation and even got card to my home loaction which is non servicable

sv004

TF Premier
Type nearest pincode to ur home .