• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points My views on Accor hotel points redemption process

adicard

TF Buzz
Dear All
I have a query .I have booked hotels in Bali using accor points transferred through axis.In.many places I have read that Accor points can be used in case of flexible rate option .I have booked under nonrefundable option wherein I had paide 59k through points and rest 3 k through Cc.
Did I do anything wrong?
They have already charged my card .Can I make any food bill adjusted against my accor points.
If the room rate shows the option to pay using points, only then you'll see that option on the payments page. In most cases, non-refundable room rates do not have the option to pay by points. But if you found one, then good for you. You got better value for your points.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
None of the accor hotels in Hyderabad are allowing to burn accor points for food. Even though on the app they are listed as all points. Is there any escalation number I can connect with? @CMG @anirban.choudhury
Just burned last week at Novotel conversation center. Call and book. Burn at hotel. I booked red hot room.

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just burned last week at Novotel conversation center. Call and book. Burn at hotel. I booked red hot room.
Novotel Hyderabad convention centre food exchange told me that I should be staying at the hotel to burn points for food. Without staying they're not allowing for meal at restaurant

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Aren't red hot rooms non refundable fare with mandatory card requirement? How did you convince them not to charge card and instead use points?
Mailed and asked them whether i can burn for red hot room and asked them not to charge my card.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Novotel Hyderabad convention centre food exchange told me that I should be staying at the hotel to burn points for food. Without staying they're not allowing for meal at restaurant
You can do it directly on the app. Last item on the home screen of the app. Btw, it will be half the value. 90p per point.

1pratham

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Has anyone tried to purchase Accor plus membership recently? I am trying to purchase since last few days and after I enter personal details, then my address and click next, I get a blank white page. Tried different devices and different browsers too.

mast2510

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Has anyone tried to purchase Accor plus membership recently? I am trying to purchase since last few days and after I enter personal details, then my address and click next, I get a blank white page. Tried different devices and different browsers too.
It is working now. You can buy membership with points.