• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

My experience of getting Axis Privilege FYF

bugmenot

TF Ace
Hi All,

The financial year 2022-23 is about to end. Axis is running few campaigns to get LTF or FYF cards. I already hold LTF Axis Flipkart and Axis IOCL RuPay. I thought to apply Axis Privilege as it offers welcome benefits for FYF also. It will give 6,250 ER points, which can be redeemed against famous multi brand vouchers worth ₹2,500. The points earned on IOCL card can also be clubbed for multi brand vouchers.

I applied on 28th March afternoon, VKYC done on exact that time. Today morning got message about address change and checked on app.

Voila! It started showing third card. This was my fastest card approval.

IMG_20230331_000834.jpg

This card approval came with limit enhancement same with Axis IOCL

Axis FK 1L
Axis IOCL 3.9L
Axis Privilege 4.38L

You still have one day to apply.
The offer is extended beyond 31st March 2023. FYF offer is still live.

If you apply via CashKaro, you will get ₹2,500 CashKaro rewards which can be redeemed for Amazon Pay voucher.

Last edited:

emadiqbalali

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

The financial year 2022-23 is about to end. Axis is running few campaigns to get LTF or FYF cards. I already hold LTF Axis Flipkart and Axis IOCL RuPay. I thought to apply Axis Privilege as it offers welcome benefits for FYF also. It will give 6,250 ER points, which can be redeemed against famous multi brand vouchers worth ₹2,500. The points earned on IOCL card can also be clubbed for multi brand vouchers.

I applied on 28th March afternoon, VKYC done on exact that time. Today morning got message about address change and checked on app.

IMG_20230331_000834.jpg

If you apply via CashKaro, you will get ₹2,500 CashKaro rewards which can be redeemed for Amazon Pay voucher.

Is this your third or fourth card?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

IMG_20230331_000834.jpg

The CashKaro link mentions 12500 ER as Welcome Benefit, whereas you mentioned just 6250 ER??

bugmenot

TF Ace
The CashKaro link mentions 12500 ER as Welcome Benefit, whereas you mentioned just 6250 ER??
CashKaro might be using the old description but as per axis website it's 6250

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
CashKaro might be using the old description but as per axis website it's 6250

The PDF also shows 12500 ER only and not 6250 as you said

Card noob

TF Select
Guys, I want to understand the points system after redeeming the welcome offer of 6250 into multi brand voucher of 2500 :
Let's say if I earned 6250 points, can I redeem the multi brand voucher of 2500 (4%)? Or it will be only redeemed into 1250 voucher?

bugmenot

TF Ace
Guys, I want to understand the points system after redeeming the welcome offer of 6250 into multi brand voucher of 2500 :
Let's say if I earned 6250 points, can I redeem the multi brand voucher of 2500 (4%)? Or it will be only redeemed into 1250 voucher?
You will 6,250 ER as welcome offer after doing 3 txn of ₹200. That can be redeemed ror ₹2500 voucher.

Futher if you do some spend and earn another 6,250 ER, you can redeem for ₹5,000 using 12,500 ER

Card noob

TF Select
Thanks so much for replying. So even if I earn ER through different card, as long as I hold privilege I can redeem 6250 or 12500 EVERYTIME. RR of 0.4. Am I right? @bugmenot

Also, if I buy 5000 voucher of Mark & Spencer from Grab Deals I'll get 10k points?

bugmenot

TF Ace
Thanks so much for replying. So even if I earn ER through different card, as long as I hold privilege I can redeem 6250 or 12500 EVERYTIME. RR of 0.4. Am I right? @bugmenot

Also, if I buy 5000 voucher of Mark & Spencer from Grab Deals I'll get 10k points?
You are correct, axis has common account of er points. All the er earned using different axis cards are credited to same account.

Card noob

TF Select
"This was real quick"

I did 3rd transaction on 15th April and I was supposed to get points in next 30 days. Today the points are credited and can be redeemed for multi brand vouchers.

Screenshot_2023_0419_224756.png
I paid on 17th, let's see.
Also, how do we know the billing cycle? Not showing in app. Other than asking cc