• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Myzone to FYF Privilege Upgradation offer

Zulu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I can see the upgradation offer in app. If I take the upgradation offer will my LTF Myzone be closed? Or both card will be active?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I can see the upgradation offer in app. If I take the upgradation offer will my LTF Myzone be closed? Or both card will be active?
If this is an upgrade via axis app, then your LTF Myzone will be closed. If you want to keep Myzone, call customer care and upgrade to privilege.

romilq

TF Ace
Don't 'upgrade'. Old LTF card will be closed and new chargeable card will be issued. Instead if you want the paid card as second card then apply through 'Apply now' section. Old LTF card will remain opened and new card will be given on shared limit basis.

Zulu

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes old card will be closed. T & C says cards with same reward system (In this case edge reward point) will be closed and with different reward system (say cashback) will remain active.
Obviously I am confirming about through app process. Regarding Call and 'apply now' process you guys know best. So I will try call process to avoid CIBIL Hit.

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are you sure?
AFAIK - this happens in ICICI. Axis is also same?
He is not sure I think. As far as I know the previous card will be closed if upgraded directly. But if you apply for a card with shared limit through 'Apply now' section then previous card won't be closed and new card will be issued with shared limit.
This unless you have < 3 active cards from Axis!
If we have less than 3 cards in Axis then while upgrading the present cards won't be closed. I do the same for my friend. He having My Zone, Flipkart Axis and upgrade to Select then all the cards are active only!!!

Didn't try with already having 3 cards in Axis :(

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
This is upgrade via app. Your old card will get closed in this case. If you have upgrade offer, then most probably the card will be available in pre approved section. Click "Apply Now" shown on the bottom of cards listing page to get to the pre approved section.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Can you please share the full Terms & Conditions?
1. Once the Credit Card Upgrade request is processed successfully, the new card will reach you within 10 to 14 working days
2. If the card is upgraded within the same reward platform, the current card will be deactivated on the 45th day from the new card set up date.
3. If the card is being upgraded to card on a different reward platform, then both the cards i.e. the new and as well as the current card will remain active. Reward Platforms being ‘eDGE, Club Vistara & Miles n More, Cash Back, Spice Club
4. If the card is being upgrade within the same reward platform, current outstanding, EMI, loan, & balance transfer, if any, shall get transferred on the new card
5. Add-On Card/Auto Debit, if any, on your current card will also be upgraded too/applicable on the new card
6. In case of upgrade within the same reward platform, the new card number needs to be shared with all third parties who have been given standing instructions for direct debit on existing card
7. Once the card is upgrade (within the same reward platform), the existing Card features will no longer be valid and the features pertaining to the new upgraded Card will apply
8. Credit Card upgrade will have no effect on Credit Limit, which will remain the same
9. The new credit card will only be enabled for domestic POS and ATM transaction. Card holder can enable international, Contactless and online transactions using Axis Bank Mobile App or Internet Banking, under cards section.
10. In case if the card is upgraded to a different reward platform, the current limit will be shared between the current and the new card
11. Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to authorise Axis Bank to provide an overlimit transaction facility on your credit card as per Axis Bank internal policies and other terms and conditions
12. Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to authorize the Bank (whether acting by itself or through any of its service providers, and whether in automated manner or otherwise), to collect, store and process my application details, personal data and sensitive information about me, information, papers and data relating to know your customer (KYC), credit information, and any other information about me/pertaining to me or not as may be deemed relevant by the Bank (collectively, “Information”) and I hereby also expressly consent to and authorize the Bank to download KYC details from the CKYC registry using my CKYC ID for the purpose of (product) loan application.
13. Acceptance to terms & conditions captures your consent to share and disclose the Information to service providers, consultants, credit information companies, information utilities, other banks and financial institutions, affiliates, group companies, subsidiaries, regulators, investigating agencies, judicial, quasi-judicial and statutory authorities, or to other persons/institutions/entities as may be necessary in connection with the contractual or legal requirements or in the legitimate interests of the Bank or as per the consent, undertake to process information including by way of storing, structuring, organizing, reproducing, copying, using, profiling, etc. as may be deemed fit by the Bank and for the purposes of credit appraisal, fraud detection, anti-money laundering obligations, for entering into contract, for direct marketing, for cross selling, for developing credit scoring models and business strategies, for monitoring, for evaluating and improving the quality of services and products, or for any purposes as the Bank may deem fit. I expressly agree to the Bank, its service providers, agents and/or its affiliates for using the Information and for marketing, promotion and cross-selling to me their various products and services of the Bank from time to time via telephone, SMS and/or email.
14. Charges & the terms and conditions stipulated in the ‘Most Important Terms & Conditions’ will also be applicable in addition to the above mentioned Terms & Conditions.