• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Magnus upgrade offer on LTF myzone axis cc

manit

TF Buzz
I am getting an upgrade option to paid magnus and paid select on my zone cc. On the magnus selection page, I can see the monthly milestones benefits which was suppose to be gone after 1st September 2023. And the annual fee waiver is on 15L spends. Should I apply for it?

Attachments

• IMG-20231222-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20231222-WA0014.jpg
    427.7 KB · Views: 137

praneeth999

TF Select
I am getting an upgrade option to paid magnus and paid select on my zone cc. On the magnus selection page, I can see the monthly milestones benefits which was suppose to be gone after 1st September 2023. And the annual fee waiver is on 15L spends. Should I apply for it?
25k edge rewards for monthly spends of 1 lakh or more - this benefit was removed and I'm not sure why it shows up over there.

don123

TF Buzz
How much limit do you have on myzone?

don123

TF Buzz
What is your spending pattern? Card limit? Do you have axis account also?

bing1309

TF Premier
all premium cards are dead in axis except one as there is one loophole in one of the card which (is not monitored in edge points and its a hit or miss card in edge points) I cant say because I don't want to get that card devalued again or remonitored again. for now it does wonders but anyway the Magnus is not worth kindly avoid.

Last edited:

Trust Me

TF Ace
... I don't use the my zone card at all. Just FYI, I no longer see the magnus upgrade offer now.

Axis keep offering me this MyZone card as an upgrade from my Select card. So I was hoping to use the MyZone as a stepping stone to the Magnus from my Select. So, you're saying that hope is gone now? ... What do I do now ?! :-(

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Axis keep offering me this MyZone card as an upgrade from my Select card. So I was hoping to use the MyZone as a stepping stone to the Magnus from my Select. So, you're saying that hope is gone now? ... What do I do now ?! :-(
Just keep an axis ltf card for bank offers ,Magnus is dead now