• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis bank credit card upgradation

sahilsamyat

TF Buzz
Hi Techno fino Community,

I have currently Axis Bank MY Zone LTF Credit Card and they are offering pre-approved credit cards that is Axis Bank Privelege Credit Card & Axis bank Select Credit Card with the annual charges.

Do I have to take that cards or happy with My Zone and enjoy LTF.

For axis bank premium credit cards, is this the right way to upgrade or there are any other way that I can use by card upgradation.

What's the next best card that I can take from axis bank. If they want to provide 😆😆.

gg123

TF Premier

I have currently Axis Bank MY Zone LTF Credit Card and they are offering pre-approved credit cards that is Axis Bank Privelege Credit Card & Axis bank Select Credit Card with the annual charges.

For axis bank premium credit cards, is this the right way to upgrade or there are any other way that I can use by card upgradation.

What's the next best card that I can take from axis bank. If they want to provide 😆😆.
if you're happy with the current card. just don't bother upgrading.
Privilige and select are good cards But not worth 1500 and 3000. but there are better cards for this fee.

And if you are into points and miles game. Atlas card is the best. in their premium segment

sahilsamyat

TF Buzz
Privilige and select are good cards But not worth 1500 and 3000. but there are better cards for this fee.

And if you are into points and miles game. Atlas card is the best. in their premium segment
Thanks bro,

Now I will try for Atlas and wait if it is not showing.

I also hesitate to take those card because of the charges.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Privilege is better than select because of joining benefit. You get 5k myntra voucher for 1500 fees.
So you can think from that point but select is absolute thrash except for ltf.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Previlgae is best card .. as far as redemption of edge point is concerned

Without pre approved offer too u can get those card paid via call

For fees .. those card are ltf for Burgundy customer .. so if u r expecting them Ltf u r in Dream 😁

If u want Myntra voucher u can take previlgae card.. its much more worth the Price

& Since u have previlgae card.. u won't be charged any fees. On redemption of any voucher.
Else u will be charged 49/99 according to voucher redeemed.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Privilege is better than select because of joining benefit. You get 5k myntra voucher for 1500 fees.
So you can think from that point but select is absolute thrash except for ltf.
Its not that worst if u want lounge access..
Except magnus/ reserve..
It has most comprehensive list of lounge across the axis semi premium card + priority pass.

adi_0001

TF Buzz
My friend holds 4 Axis bank cards namely Magnus, Flipkart, Vistara Signature and LIC but when I tried to apply 4th card, the agent said Axis allows only 3 cards and your friend will also get 1 of the cards cancelled, wanted to know what is the exact Policy, can somebody help.
I am interested to get Atlas or Airtel Axis.

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My friend holds 4 Axis bank cards namely Magnus, Flipkart, Vistara Signature and LIC but when I tried to apply 4th card, the agent said Axis allows only 3 cards and your friend will also get 1 of the cards cancelled, wanted to know what is the exact Policy, can somebody help.
I am interested to get Atlas or Airtel Axis.
Post in thread 'Experience on opening Reserve CC on 2024 JAN' https://www.technofino.in/community...ning-reserve-cc-on-2024-jan.22740/post-519866

Check this out

chnleo

TF Select

Did you see the upgrade notification on your axis bank app? Even I got the same notification but when selected the Select CC then a error popped up. Tried many times but same issue. I called axis cc customer care but they said I don't have any offers! But when I mentioned about the notification on the app then they are clueless!