• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Minimum Limit required to upgrade Icici card into coral, Rubyx or Emerald?

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i had called customer care to upgrade coral to rubyx or sapphiro. they said they can do it but did not mention about any min limit. new card will be chargeable

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Salary account only, exisiting card Apay, Got pre-approved offer from ICICI for Sapphiro as LTF
What is the limit on Amazon pay card and is net salary less than 1 lakh or above?

I also have salary account(less than 1lakh) with ICICI and Amazon pay card with 4.5 limit, there is no pre approved offer for upgrade. When I called CC they are saying I can upgrade but it will be chargeable card not LTF.

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Here limit was less than 1 lakh rupees. Net salary is between 1 to 2 lakhs.
She directly got a pre-approved offer call from ICICI for Sapphiro. She was calling ICICI to change her Apay card from her friend's account to her own account. They didn't do that and later on called for Sapphiro. She has now closed her Apay card.

alphadark7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Even I've Salary account in ICICI and I've Apay and Coral card with 5.3 lakhs limit
What I am doing is I click on apply once in every 3-4 days, click on Sapphiro, see the price and leave.
Hoping that they provide me with a pre-approved offer soon.

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Here limit was less than 1 lakh rupees. Net salary is between 1 to 2 lakhs.
She directly got a pre-approved offer call from ICICI for Sapphiro. She was calling ICICI to change her Apay card from her friend's account to her own account. They didn't do that and later on called for Sapphiro. She has now closed her Apay card.
Net salary above 1 lakh makes a lot of difference, good to know that icici is giving Sapphiro card as LTF to such customers.

ujjawal

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Even I've Salary account in ICICI and I've Apay and Coral card with 5.3 lakhs limit
What I am doing is I click on apply once in every 3-4 days, click on Sapphiro, see the price and leave.
Hoping that they provide me with a pre-approved offer soon.
How are you applying? From imobile application or website? Can you share link? They are not making Cibil enquiry when you are applying?