• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

MkSaini

TF Buzz
IMG-20240402-WA0069.jpg one of my cousin have so many credit cards and he do lots of transaction daily from them he give people as a loan from his cards and he have tons of website where he use cards and he just 20 years old and he show he's CC people and show off and he is like so fekku chand and he have 50 to 60 lakh limit and crores of transaction, and i think he will be in trouble soon so what's your opinion guys
Mein ne bola us ko problem mein pad sakta hai vo

and sorry for my bad English

Cc_creditguy

TF Premier
IMG-20240402-WA0069.jpg one of my cousin have so many credit cards and he do lots of transaction daily from them he give people as a loan from his cards and he have tons of website where he use cards and he just 20 years old and he show he's CC people and show off and he is like so fekku chand and he have 50 to 60 lakh limit and crores of transaction, and i think he will be in trouble soon so what's your opinion guys

If you don't mind can you quote one by one ??

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I had a acquaintance few years ago who used to run a scam call center ,i told him someday you'll get caught and put behind bars ,he told me pays off cops routinely, still when some new IPS is transferred to town, he'll get raided ,spend few days in jail ,and then come out and start doing the same ,guy made so much money he bought a flat and a car in Ahmedabad, around 40L in 2-3 yrs ,
To a law abiding citizen like me ,it all seemed quite appalling, but that was his reality

Bottomline is some people are just into shady things, some people will never change...

varun__goel_

TF Legend

I think you should contact @gopal sharma

He was in same scenario as mentioned above

Thread 'AIS & Credit Card Usage Notice' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/ais-credit-card-usage-notice.17517/

Salonie

TF Select

उसके पास जितने कार्ड है उससे डबल मेरे लाकर मे पड़े हैं.. आज तक गलत ईस्तेमाल नहीं किया..

अगर कार्ड का ग़लत ईस्तेमाल करोगे तो चाहे कोई भी हो... कितना भी ज्ञानी हो..

उसको कितना भी विश्वास हो..

अगर बैंक या आयकर विभाग के हाथ लग गए तो नानी याद आ जाएगी...

लोग खो गए ऐसा करते करते..

To use samjao ऐसा ना करे... और फिर भी करे तो उसको कहना एक साल बाद अपना हाल यहा बताए.. 😂

sidp

TF Ace
I had a acquaintance few years ago who used to run a scam call center ,i told him someday you'll get caught and put behind bars ,he told me pays off cops routinely, still when some new IPS is transferred to town, he'll get raided ,spend few days in jail ,and then come out and start doing the same ,guy made so much money he bought a flat and a car in Ahmedabad, around 40L in 2-3 yrs ,
To a law abiding citizen like me ,it all seemed quite appalling, but that was his reality

Bottomline is some people are just into shady things, some people will never change...
Most of these call centre give hafta to police/local goon/politician. Leave sp , even many higher ups are involved in this.

sidp

TF Ace

How come he has so many cc at 20? Many issuers give only after 21st birthday.

Riya

TF Ace
How come he has so many cc at 20? Many issuers give only after 21st birthday.
That's like the most relevant question....
We all struggle to get LE after years of usage and he got so many cards at such young age with 50-60L limit....
Something's not adding up...
Confused Crime Drama GIF by Bombay Softwares

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

This is you yourself right ? Yes, you can be In trouble

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
That's like the most relevant question....
We all struggle to get LE after years of usage and he got so many cards at such young age with 50-60L limit....
Something's not adding up...
Confused Crime Drama GIF by Bombay Softwares
Yeh paida he rubyx lekr hua tha

With 20l.limit

After 6 month upgraded to Emerald private ..then 20 lakh limit given by hdfc Amex infinia JCB variant card 🌚

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

Isse jyda stack toh mere pass hai 🌚