• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Boycott Axis Credit Cards

I agree.. for sure not continuing with their CC. I was already pissed off at them last year and moved 80pc of funds from them to HDFC. Got a call from the RM asking for the reason and told him I was waiting for his call when I was dealing with their customer care over emails and cc'ng him.

With this devaluation of the Privilege CC and Priority Debit card, am not going to jump through hoops as there's nothing substantially superior vs other competitors provided by them.

girish3456

TF Premier
In view of recent brutal devaluations that axis bank has went through, I think it is best now to boycott axis cards. If we do not boycott and send them a message I think all other banks will sooner or later follow the same route.

What are your thoughts ?
Very true friend. Correctly said. We all need to take a stand against the banks with some gesture may be by not using (by closing the cards)

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Axis will get a big blow when there's mass Cancellation of Reseve ,Magnus and Atlas this year ,people will take their business to HDFC
Their Premium Card Business will go down in dumps

Also some people who've recently paid annual fee just bafore devaluation are planning to complian to RBI Ombudsman

Axis will get a big blow when there's mass Cancellation of Reseve ,Magnus and Atlas this year ,people will take their business to HDFC

Also some people who've recently paid annual fee just bafore devaluation are planning to complian to RBI Ombudsman
I am one who got new Atlas a week before devaluation, is there any thread where the plan for complaint discussed?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
In view of recent brutal devaluations that axis bank has went through, I think it is best now to boycott axis cards. If we do not boycott and send them a message I think all other banks will sooner or later follow the same route.

What are your thoughts ?
Amitabh Chaudhry RN:

I cancelled all my meetings and left my massage at a Bangkok parlour midway and straightaway flew to Mumbai because our biggest shareholder, @er3shivam, decided to boycott our bank from his headquarters which is the terrace of his house. He was having a power cut at that time in his neighbourhood and he made that devastating decision. @er3shivam is our biggest shareholder with a total investment of six hundred twenty four rupees and fifty paise. We don’t know how to operate any more. The bank has decided to cease all operations. We are requesting to take this call for boycott back. 😂

Last edited:

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

What are your thoughts ?
For every one customer lost, there are 4 new clients added. Someone unhappy with HDFC or Indus will move to Axis and vice versa. This is a cycle and will continue.

Tomorrow, if Axis launches another card with good features, all boycotters will be first in the queue 😅

Desu Sarath

TF Premier
For every one customer lost, there are 4 new clients added. Someone unhappy with HDFC or Indus will move to Axis and vice versa. This is a cycle and will continue.

Tomorrow, if Axis launches another card with good features, all boycotters will be first in the queue 😅
Yes, its a cycle that is never going to end. There is a time for every product, once that time is done, just move on.

Don't you think bank does not know this.

Actually RBI should make a rule for all banks that all devaluations can be in effect from only a year after the announcement is made, so that the customers who Just bought the card don't suffer. This is a cruel and totally unethical practice by banks and should be brought under check.

er3shivam

TF Buzz
Amitabh Chaudhry RN:

I cancelled all my meetings and left my massage at a Bangkok parlour midway and straightaway flew to Mumbai because our biggest shareholder, @er3shivam, decided to boycott our bank from his headquarters which is the terrace of his house. He was having a power cut at that time in his neighbourhood and he made that devastating decision. @er3shivam is our biggest shareholder with a total investment of six hundred twenty four rupees and fifty paise. We don’t know how to operate any more. The bank has decided to cease all operations. We are requesting to take this call for boycott back. 😂
I know that my alone boycott will not help. That is why I am asking everybody to do so.

Random123

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Actually RBI should make a rule for all banks that all devaluations can be in effect from only a year after the announcement is made, so that the customers who Just bought the card don't suffer. This is a cruel and totally unethical practice by banks and should be brought under check.
I agree with the fact that those who paid recently the fees are the ones at loss, but not sure if one year advance notice is feasible. Actually someone who would have renewed recently would also be having same impact.
Maybe the banks should let them cancel and refund fees pro rata in case just huge devaluations happen but for this, devaluations need to be categorised since not all of them are major.